PDA

View Full Version : Soft roader - Oh dear!

Monsta Mo Mini
6th May 2005, 06:54 PM
http://www.autocar.co.uk/news_article.asp?na_id=214900

I think they've missed the point completely!!!:evil::dead:

lightbody
6th May 2005, 06:57 PM
Its hellish.

I don't think they realise what they've got. To do something like this just dilutes the whole thing. They *must* keep it small and a bit different and overall sharp to drive.

The 4x4 Cooper S Works, on the other hand, is completely in the right sprit!

Scottie
6th May 2005, 07:01 PM
I'll have one of those way well cool and looks phat.:cool::)

duncan
6th May 2005, 07:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Hello, 118118, yes, can you give me the number for SpecSavers in the Inverness and Larbert Areas, please?:p

Burple
6th May 2005, 07:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

Hello, 118118, yes, can you give me the number for SpecSavers in the Inverness and Larbert Areas, please?:p

heh heh..
Got YOUR Number!! :disapprove::disapprove::dead::dead::dead::blackey e::blackeye:;)

...But seriously..
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo oooooooooooo!!!!..

That's nasty.
So you can see a lot of work has gone into them thinking this through for days on end, then drawing a pretty picture of what the MINI Soft Toy (from MINI) would look lke if it was real!!

;);):p:p:D:D

Big Col
6th May 2005, 07:46 PM

Today's proven cliche? Money can't buy taste. ;):D

Scottie
6th May 2005, 07:50 PM
;):p:blackeye:to you all:D

empi67
6th May 2005, 09:08 PM
Going against the grain here... seriously i am feeling it.. i like it loads.. really chunky, fair enough it aint a mini but as a design its cool.

"whats the mother? back to the day room? Sigh i got to go guys..."

Mini Me
10th May 2005, 06:07 PM
How many pictures have we seen in Autocar guys, and how many have seen the light off day ???<thats 0>:p
Not to say there wont be a 4 x 4 cos there will, but dont go by these picc's.There are going to be model variants of course,and i'm with empi67 on this one ,me thinks that is looks cool<even tho its only what autocar think MINI might build>

Big Col
10th May 2005, 08:35 PM
<looks stunned> The MINI sales rep announces on a public forum that he thinks that the version of a possible 4x4 MINI looks cool! I'd never have expected that! ;):p