PDA

View Full Version : Just Ordered.....

Kosta
6th May 2005, 03:26 AM
A new work van... Vauxhall Combo brand spanker, sadly, it wontlook like this lol

http://www.cleaned.be/gallery/pics/2225.jpg

I Want A Works
6th May 2005, 04:00 AM
You not get them to go for a mini soft top instead????

Kosta
6th May 2005, 05:37 AM
Ermmm No lol. The company i work for have a contract with vauxhall... so, a vauxhall van it is! Dont think a Mini soft top would really be any use to me in the water industry!

bpirie1000
6th May 2005, 04:28 PM
Minis Have water in them!!!!

Could be a line of Enquiry ?????

Good Luck...

Nice looking van.. bet mr White van man would be jelous of that modded mota...

Big Col
6th May 2005, 05:05 PM
The water industry? <puts his work hat on> What company do you work for mate?

The Dogfather
6th May 2005, 05:08 PM
Watch out pump salesman at work :D

Kosta
6th May 2005, 10:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
The water industry? <puts his work hat on> What company do you work for mate?

United Utilities PLC (Water - Wastewater - Electricity)

Think u guys have Scottish Water or somethin?

Which pump company do you work for? lol

Big Col
6th May 2005, 11:20 PM
I work for Weir Engineering Services mate. How the hell you doing? You look great. You been working out? That's a new haircut surely. Love they jeans! :D

Big Gordy
6th May 2005, 11:39 PM
Forget it Col:evil: You lot don't make small submersible pumps that would fill Kosta's requirements:p
What he wants is a GRUNDFOSS pump;)Thats where I come in. How the hell you doing? You look great. You been working out? That's a new haircut surely. Love they jeans! :p:D:approve:

Kosta
7th May 2005, 12:43 AM
I work for Weir Engineering Services mate. How the hell you doing? You look great. You been working out? That's a new haircut surely. Love they jeans! :D

Lmao.. however much id love to boost your comission for the month :p i cant! lol... we have use the likes of KSB Pumps, Bedford Pumps, Anchor Pumps, Selwood Pumps, Mono Pumps, Hydrastal lol...

Did someone mention grundfoss pumps?! Im sure i saw a stash of small submersibles on out site last week lol

Should this site not be called NEWMINIISELLPUMPSFORALIVINGSCOTLAND.CO.UK ? LOL

sleepyrascal
7th May 2005, 08:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by Kosta

Lmao.. however much id love to boost your comission for the month :p i cant! lol... we have use the likes of KSB Pumps, Bedford Pumps, Anchor Pumps, Selwood Pumps, Mono Pumps, Hydrastal lol...

Did someone mention grundfoss pumps?! Im sure i saw a stash of small submersibles on out site last week lol

No it should be called www.NEWMINISCOOBYEVOAUDIVWRAV4SKYLINEISELLPUMPSFOR ALIVINGSCOTLAND.CO.UK

broken_brian
8th May 2005, 02:45 AM
oi you forgot to add alfa and seat into the great big web addy
:mad:

Big Col
9th May 2005, 04:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kosta

I actually work for Weir Engineering Services mate. We don't actually sell the pumps we sell spare parts and service contracts. If you ever need your KSB <spits> pumps or any of the others serviced, maintained or refurbished I'm your man. Could at least get you a free lunch and some golfballs out of it. ;)

I'm also not on commission mate. I'm only offering you our services because I genuinely believe the service we offer is second to none. <flashes a "trust me" grin> ;):D

Big Gordy
9th May 2005, 05:45 PM
Bear in mind Kosta that Col's never worked anywhere else so he's nothing to gauge WES against:p;)
I was the chap that mentioned Grundfos:I I work for Europump Services which are a part of the Grundfos group. I used to work at Weir's beside big Col but saw the light and moved to the dark side :p:D:approve:

Kosta
9th May 2005, 05:52 PM
I think we send away pumps that need repairing to a cmpany called SBT? If youve ever heard of them. I have nothing to do with this like, its our maintenance lads that sort this. We have a framework agreement with SBT as far as i am aware.

Big Gordy
9th May 2005, 06:38 PM
Well being nice to you was a total waste of time then wasn't it;) :p:D:approve:

Kosta
9th May 2005, 07:42 PM
lmao yeah!! I enjoyed it while it lasted though!

Big Col
9th May 2005, 08:41 PM
Aye now he frikkin tells us about the framework! Stick yer pumps up ye @rse! ;):D

bpirie1000
9th May 2005, 08:54 PM
hee hee this is why we love NMS.. Oh the Banter..

Kosta
9th May 2005, 09:08 PM
if u wanna impress your boss........

tell them you think they should try get on the united utilities framework lol summat like 200 Water Treatment Works, and 600 Wastewater Treatment Works!

Big Col
9th May 2005, 09:22 PM
I think Weir Pumps are currently trying to get onto that framework at the moment. I recall seeing the enquiry document coming in. If you've got any great influence in this then I retract my previous post asking you to insert the pumping equipment up your orifice and once again offer you golf balls. :D If you've no influence my statement request stands but you can use some lube as you tried to help. ;)

Kosta
9th May 2005, 10:05 PM
Best get the lube out then lol