PDA

View Full Version : Water cooler i.e. a leak >.<

indigomatt
3rd May 2005, 04:35 PM
Hiya's

Just drove into work this morning and quite a few drips were coming form the rear view mirror(wee turn knob below) :eek:

I like a drink of water in the mornings, it helps the hangovers :p but not when my car's dispensing it...

Anyone else had similar:question: My cars an 05 Cooper with panoramic sunroof... It didn't even rain musc over night :mad: also is there likely to be a reservoir up their rusting ma baby :dead:

Well of to the garage 8) visit no.5 in 3 months, they had replaced the windscreen would this be a cause!

M

Fontal
3rd May 2005, 06:36 PM
I had this problem and it turned out to be that the ariel hadn't been sealed

AeroJonny
4th May 2005, 02:35 AM
Right, the Cooper's in Henry Bros. just now gettin the leaky roof fixed. I'm presuming that the problem's more noticeable when the car's parked facing down a slope. The totally decent technician explained to me that there's plugs down the sid of the roof which the water's jumpin over and 4ward till it gets to the front and enters thru the cabin. Mine was so bad a couple of times that the headliner by the mirror was sodden. Doubt its got owt to do with the 'screen tbh. get the garage to park it facing down a slope when its getting sprayed. What garage u use? Anyway Matt, hope this was some help and let me know how u get on.

Jonny