PDA

View Full Version : Big Col!

Smurf
3rd May 2005, 01:09 AM
And the Bumble Bee! Sorry, Wasp..... :p
And a mysterious babe, at Braehead shopping centre this afternoon!

Once he opened his eyes, that is...
;)

Mini Me
3rd May 2005, 04:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smurf

;)

He's no been away shopping with Bad Dog again :question:;):p:D

Heather
3rd May 2005, 05:19 AM
So he does exist then:p

Big Col
3rd May 2005, 03:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Smurf

;)

HE'S A WASP!!! :mad:;):cool:

Was nice to see ya Smurf when I did finally turn round! Mondays are never good days for me even if I am off. :) Your new motor was looking good with it's groovy stipes and funky Aero kit. :approve::cool::D

The mystery and very shy babe was my better half Linsey. She never realised I was talking to anyone until she was in the car and then never got out of the car incase she was halfway out and I said "Right we've got to run" since we were running late as it was and she'd have been all embarassed at being halfway oot the car and having to get back in. :)

I still got a lil bit of abuse for not giving her a shout though and introducing her. Sorry about that! :I Like I say...never at my best on Mondays. :disapprove:

Oh...and just as a couple of points of clarification:

1)Smurf's man is a throughly nice cha and looks nothing like the bloke from the Krankies.
2)It is Smurf in those pics in the other thread. ;)

Smurf
3rd May 2005, 09:26 PM
Nice to meet you too Col, and maybe next time we'll get to say hello to Linsey! ;)

Thanks for the compliments on the new Smurf-mobile too. I think she looks the dogs danglies, but then I'm biased! The WASP looked rather spectacular too. :cool:

And I'm sure my hubby will be absolutely delighted with the compliment you've given him! ;)

I still maintain that you need to visit an optician, however.......
:I