PDA

View Full Version : Skoosh damn you skoosh!!!

Big Col
24th July 2003, 05:39 PM
One of my ruddy washer nozzles aint working and it's doing my head in!:mad:

I'm poked a pin in the nozzle to no avail and having only the three jets is seriously beginning to irritate me! Sad I know.:I

Gismo
24th July 2003, 05:45 PM
Now now, take it to a garage and kindly ask them to blow compressed air up the pipes, sorted, meantime express some interest in a new car.
Failing that, take it to a petrol station and use their air yourself.

Bonnie Scotland

Big Col
24th July 2003, 05:57 PM
I tried that with a wee compressor my old man's got. No joy unfortunately. Any other ideas 'cos I don't fancy having to pull off the heat shielding on the bonnet to get into the tubing.

macblob
24th July 2003, 06:01 PM
I had that happen to mine ages ago

Couldnt get it working so eventually took it to Dunedin on one of my many trips , who in the end couldnt fix it either and had to order a new scoooooosher

Do they keep anything in stock???

Big Col
24th July 2003, 06:11 PM
They couldn't fix it? A blocked skoosher? That's a pain in the rear!

Wul
24th July 2003, 06:44 PM
Surely a blocked skoosher is a pain in the front!;):DOoh er missus!

Have you noticed if any water is leaking through the heat sheilding on the bonnet - it could be a burst pipe or it may have popped off? EIther that or the hose may have got kinked somewhere?

Big Col
24th July 2003, 06:48 PM
I don't think any of the water is leaking through the heat shield, or at least I never noticed any but I'll have a look tonight.

As for the pain in the front. Doesn't the thought of that skoosher being blocked make your eyes water?

Wul
24th July 2003, 06:59 PM
Reminds me of the stories you hear about men trying to pass kidney stones through their p-shooter! apparently it's the closest a man comes to experiencing the pain of pregnancy!:eek:

minidriver#1
24th July 2003, 07:26 PM
i didnt think it was possible to pass kidney stones through that :( better start drinking more water then eh.

Big Col
24th July 2003, 07:34 PM
Child birth. Heh heh. And they try and say god's a woman.

Monsta Mo Mini
24th July 2003, 07:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Reminds me of the stories you hear about men trying to pass kidney stones through their p-shooter! apparently it's the closest a man comes to experiencing the pain of pregnancy!:eek:

Ask GAJ - He's given birth to a happy brood of kidney stones:eek::D

My skoosher didnae work after they replaced the bonnet lining so off it came and sure enough the hose was all kinked.

GAJ
24th July 2003, 09:50 PM
You should have seen the size of them too - big as outspan oranges!

KenL
24th July 2003, 11:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

You should have seen the size of them too - big as outspan oranges!

Ouch :eek:

Wul
24th July 2003, 11:28 PM
Yeh - but as the advert says...."small ones are more juicy!"

:eek::D

Wul
6th August 2003, 06:39 PM
Bil Col - did you get your skoosher sorted? what was the problem?

Big Col
6th August 2003, 06:46 PM
No I haven't yet Wul. I've tried the compressed air and stuff but the little swine remains stubbornly blocked. There isn't any water leaking out into the heat shield on the bonnet and as far as I can see the hose aint kinked or twisted. Unless anyone's got any other ideas I'm probably gonna have to pop into Menzies on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning when I'm off work. :D

Wul
6th August 2003, 06:52 PM
I presume theres no water on the deck under the skoosher bottle? the pipe may have come off at the bottle?

apart from that i'm outa ideas!

Big Col
6th August 2003, 06:55 PM
No there's no water there either Wul. I looked. The wee buggar is probably blocked underneath the heat shield and I don't fancy tearing that off to fix it. I'd rather let the dealer do that.