http://www.quantum-capture.co.uk/evo/rtsilverevo4s.jpg

http://www.quantum-capture.co.uk/evo/rtblueevo27s.jpg

http://www.quantum-capture.co.uk/evo/rtblueevo16s.jpg

Wul
29th April 2005, 03:33 PM
Wait till Julz clocks this thread ;):p

Julz
29th April 2005, 05:32 PM
They're great!! The ones you took of CAM6's rather shiny evo are fantastic too!! Still got to try and arrange our wee photoshoot (for the cars before anyone makes any comment, speshly you Big C!!;):p) once we have both cars back on the road!!;):D

POAH
30th April 2005, 12:48 AM
rest of pics here

http://www.quantum-capture.co.uk/cgi-bin/evo1/evo1.html

http://www.quantum-capture.co.uk/cgi-bin/evo2/evo2.html

bpirie1000
30th April 2005, 12:53 AM
Great Photos....

Nice to see such a motor so Clean and Looking Good.. Take it the car got an absolute Hidding after the photos??

evolicious... NICE.....

hyperflick
30th April 2005, 12:58 AM
Hmmmm.... (drooling like a baby!):p:p:p:p

I like them alot:):):)

Julz still havent seen a pic like the one your getting...:(:(:(

hyperflick
30th April 2005, 01:00 AM
Sorry meant to say colour cos it's a 6 your getting isn't it?:):)

duncan
30th April 2005, 01:12 AM
Great photography.
(not so keen on the mowta though):eek:

J Cee
30th April 2005, 04:37 AM
Yuk! watch out folks somebody else has lost their soul to the dark side.:evil::evil::evil:
They are taking over, may the force be with all mini drivers.:cool::cool::cool:

POAH
30th April 2005, 06:48 AM
actually they were very sedate. even the moving shots were only about 50mph. they needed to go faster though

quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

Great Photos....

Nice to see such a motor so Clean and Looking Good.. Take it the car got an absolute Hidding after the photos??

evolicious... NICE.....

Julz
1st May 2005, 01:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by hyperflick

Nope, I'm getting a brand spanking new 8 in a rather fetching 'dandelion' yellow!! (such a macho name eh!!) but I can't find any decent pics!! Tempted to drive in past the dealers tomorrow to see it as it arrived last week!!:p:D

Mini Me
1st May 2005, 04:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Nope, I'm getting a brand spanking new 8 in a rather fetching 'dandelion' yellow!! (such a macho name eh!!) but I can't find any decent pics!! Tempted to drive in past the dealers tomorrow to see it as it arrived last week!!:p:D

Wow Julz,when your down for your tint's, pop in and gees a gander....:p:pThats one sexy mowta....please,please,please,please,please,oh ehough begging , bring the bloody thing in ;):D:)

Kosta
1st May 2005, 05:23 AM

Julz... which model u gettin? 260/280/300/320/340? or the 400? Hope u get a good discount as the Evo 9 is out in the near future :)

Julz
1st May 2005, 11:17 PM
Yes Iain, I'll bring the car in, don't you worry!! Kosta, I'm just going for the baby, 260!! But the replacement spoiler is already lying on the kitchen worktop (mmmmm, carbon fibre!!:p) but if run-in properly, I should get about 280/290 from it, then after a few months, maybe the HKS induction and exhaust and it should be about 320!!!:p:p Insurance is cheaper than for the mini and I'm getting £4k off plus 3 years free servicing!!:D:D There was a yellow one a crail today, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!:clown::cool:

Kosta
3rd May 2005, 01:02 AM
I was gonna say if i ever bought the baby Evo, i would just gave to get rid of the baby spoiler too :) Get a proper one, which u have rightly done :D awesome :D

sleepyrascal
3rd May 2005, 03:17 AM

Nope, I'm getting a brand spanking new 8 in a rather fetching 'dandelion' yellow!! (such a macho name eh!!) but I can't find any decent pics!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/apsyl/Metarial%20Menarik/EvoVIII-yellow.jpg

POAH
3rd May 2005, 05:53 AM
my pics are better lol

minidriver#1
3rd May 2005, 06:19 AM
i just pitched a tent, and its not in my garden.

Kosta
3rd May 2005, 07:11 AM
Out of all the Evos ever been produced id have to have a 5 or 6 i think, i like the balls out styling! Not into the toning down theyve been doing recently lol... Evo 5 RS extreme *drools*

Big Col
3rd May 2005, 04:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

i just pitched a tent,

Only a one berth though...;)

Julz
3rd May 2005, 04:11 PM
Cheers Sleepy, that pic has cheered me up no end!!:D:cool::D (can't believe I've got one of them sitting waiting patiently on me!!)

KJ, behave!!:p:D

POAH
3rd May 2005, 06:25 PM
the interior of the 8 is far far better than the 6. 6 still looks a bit tacky for me though

euan
3rd May 2005, 06:30 PM
I love these things, but could never afford the insurance!

Great pics though - what did you use to take them? Something expensive by the looks of it?

Julz
3rd May 2005, 07:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by euan

I love these things, but could never afford the insurance!

It's cheaper for me to insure the evo than the mini!!:evil::clown::D

euan
3rd May 2005, 07:57 PM
How on earth did you swing that Julz?!?

Julz
3rd May 2005, 08:20 PM
Probably due to the over inflated labour charges that BMW would impose in the event of repairs being carried out!!8)

Seriously though, it's the ecu remap that wellies up my insurance, whereas the evo is a monster as standard!!:D

POAH
5th May 2005, 07:44 PM
when are you getting your evo?

Scottie
5th May 2005, 07:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by POAH

when are you getting your evo?

hey,

Julz I have loads of folk at the work and stuff asking if I'm selling my Mini they have seen it in Auto Trader must be yours:D:D

Julz
5th May 2005, 08:14 PM
Yep, she's got a big ad in for two weeks and will be in top marques too!!:(

POAH, the evo is at fife waiting very patiently on me! As soon as the mini is sold, I will collect it!!:p

POAH
6th May 2005, 12:22 AM
what is it you want pics of the mini or the evo?

Julz
6th May 2005, 04:06 PM
The mini for just now!! She's in the autotrader today so I'd like some good pics before she goes!:(:(:( <sniff> :(:(:(