duncan
28th April 2005, 04:18 AM
New showroom, separate from the BMW part, I believe

sleepyrascal
28th April 2005, 04:35 AM
Ah I see....

minidriver#1
28th April 2005, 05:42 AM
yup, they are building a showroom on the grass on the other side of the forecourt.

Natalie
28th April 2005, 05:58 AM
Yeah can you believe that Dundee JC's get a separate MINI showroom before Aberdeen JC's does!! Hmmmm!! The Aberdeen JC's is meant to be the dealership in Scotland that sells the most MINI's 2!!

MartinSullivan
28th April 2005, 06:00 AM
You tell em Nat, demand that they build you a shiny new showroom :D

duncan
28th April 2005, 06:06 AM
Its the better class of customer in Dundee that probably swings it ;)

Natalie
28th April 2005, 06:13 AM
Yeah i know Mart trust me i have!! I think you will find most of Aberdeen agrees with me 2!! :D That is also including the sales people at MINI here in Aberdeen!! :D LOL!! I wouldn't say better customer's at all because we do have a lot of Dundee customer's that come up to Aberdeen to buy especially from us!! :D

The Dogfather
28th April 2005, 06:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by Natalie

Yeah can you believe that Dundee JC's get a separate MINI showroom before Aberdeen JC's does!! Hmmmm!! The Aberdeen JC's is meant to be the dealership in Scotland that sells the most MINI's 2!!

Shame they can't service them properly though:evil:;)

duncan
28th April 2005, 06:27 AM
How much space does Aberdeen have for expansion? Dundee has space. Might be more due to the logistics than anything

Natalie
28th April 2005, 06:30 AM
Shock ...... I was waiting for someone to have a cheeky reply about that BDM!! I guess you just had bad luck then!!

When it does happen we will most likely be getting our own area like Dundee is getting. I guess we will just have to wait and see then!! :D Hopefully sooner than expected though!! :D

The Dogfather
28th April 2005, 06:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by Natalie

Shock ...... I was waiting for someone to have a cheeky reply about that BDM!! I guess you just had bad luck then!!

When it does happen we will most likely be getting our own area like Dundee is getting. I guess we will just have to wait and see then!! :D Hopefully sooner than expected though!! :D

It's that service manager, he's a miserable git!

Dealer principal seemed OK though!

Heather
28th April 2005, 06:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

New showroom, separate from the BMW part, I believe

Harry Fairbairns in Glasgow is getting a separate MINI showroom too. Means I wont have to fight with X5's to get parked when my baby goes in for a service.:D

Mini Me
28th April 2005, 07:26 AM
We are getting one also.... dealer standards require it for every dealer before next year ;)

sleepyrascal
28th April 2005, 07:37 AM

haha, yeah imagine that!! Well maybe some day it could happen.:D

ny152
28th April 2005, 07:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by Heather

Harry Fairbairns in Glasgow is getting a separate MINI showroom too. Means I wont have to fight with X5's to get parked when my baby goes in for a service.:D

When is that Heather? It's awful trying to get parked up there just now, all those awful BMW's stuck all over the place :p.

duncan
28th April 2005, 06:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

haha, yeah imagine that!! Well maybe some day it could happen.:D

When? Thursday?:p;)

Heather
28th April 2005, 09:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini
When is that Heather? It's awful trying to get parked up there just now, all those awful BMW's stuck all over the place :p.

I was told its July. Its down at the back of safeway, where the car auction place used to be. Nice and close!

ny152
29th April 2005, 02:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by Heather

quote:Originally posted by Goldmini

I was told its July. Its down at the back of safeway, where the car auction place used to be. Nice and close!

Bit off the beaten track compared to the current main road location.
Wonder what they'll do for the grand opening :).

Will need to take a wee drive up tonight and see how its coming on...