PDA

View Full Version : need some help from you graphic design boys

Scottie
27th April 2005, 06:50 AM
is ther anyway this could be scanned to be a sticker

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/TuaregSpada.gif

Monsta Mo Mini
27th April 2005, 04:53 PM
From the looks of things it already exists as a digital file so it won't need scanned. However, it doesn't look as if it's a very good quality image (web resolution 72dpi) You need 300 dpi for good quality print. As for turning it into a sticker - it depends on the end use. If it's just to stick onto something for indoor use, buy a few sheets of adhesive backed inkjet paper an print it at home. Otherwise you'll need to try a signage/exhibition company (like Apex).

Scottie
27th April 2005, 05:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

From the looks of things it already exists as a digital file so it won't need scanned. However, it doesn't look as if it's a very good quality image (web resolution 72dpi) You need 300 dpi for good quality print. As for turning it into a sticker - it depends on the end use. If it's just to stick onto something for indoor use, buy a few sheets of adhesive backed inkjet paper an print it at home. Otherwise you'll need to try a signage/exhibition company (like Apex).

I want to incorporate into a web address for a window sticker.

minidriver#1
27th April 2005, 05:51 PM
the quality on that is terrible and so wont make a good sticker. Do you have a larger clearer version? i can possible re trace it in Adobe Illustrator

Monsta Mo Mini
27th April 2005, 05:55 PM
Fee - i've sent you an email.