PDA

View Full Version : BBR mini

Nick
25th April 2005, 05:51 PM
Anyone here have a black mini cooper S....reg **** BBR?

saw you on Saturday.....

MartinSullivan
25th April 2005, 05:52 PM
That will be Nenah then

Julz
25th April 2005, 05:52 PM
Yup, definately Nenah!!:D

Nick
25th April 2005, 06:05 PM
i thought so i would have given chace but my girlfriend was onboard and she tends to scowl and shout when i hit certain speeds!!...plus i couldnt afford the

What she got a BBR 220? I saw she had the four exhaust exit and thought it might have been a 275,but realised it wasnt when i was accelarating behind her at times....

G2 - S
25th April 2005, 06:12 PM
Probably wise not to keep up - she's a head case!!:D:D

Nick
25th April 2005, 06:16 PM
LOL.....judging by her cruising pace i can see why you might say that.....i'd hate to see her fuel bills!....my car is returing 19/20mpg and i drive 'normally'....

Nenah
25th April 2005, 10:06 PM
Hey Nick - were you driving the road to Dundee in the Black Cooper S with the chequered roof? :p

You did give a good chase at one point , I looked in my revision mirror and saw you bombing up behind me about 10 minutes after i passed you & it was "game on!" for a few miles :D . You backed off all of a sudden - I suspect the passenger seat started to make that strange whining sound!;)

Thanks for the flash/wave as I "cruised" past :D I have filled my tank 3 times this week and Optimax aint cheap but Winnie doesnt know any other speed than flat out!

:D

Nenah
25th April 2005, 10:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by G2 - S

Probably wise not to keep up - she's a head case!!:D:D

:D:p:D:p:D..you say the kindest things, G2!

jamesp
25th April 2005, 10:29 PM
Spotted at the Crook of Devon services - yesterday afternoon, I would have stopped but I was late for a golf competition just down the road - i guess you were at knockhill.

Nick
25th April 2005, 11:32 PM
Hi Nenah yes that was me. I was attempting to get to Dundee using as little fuel as possible until you overtook me....then i thought sack this i want to get a closer look at these four fat tail pipes!!

Yes i wanted to see what kind of accleration you had, seemed very even...looks like new works kit has come along way :D:D i know the older kit was slower...

Yes i backed off after that....passenger seat started making that sound....good to see you anyway.....Never seen you driving around Aberdeen before.....maybe i need to get out more....lol

Nenah
28th April 2005, 06:32 PM
At last saaw you in Aberdeen yesterday evening and got a closer look at your car - very smart looking Cooper Works and very clean too!! :p

See you cruising again soon! :D

Nick
28th April 2005, 06:51 PM
yes good to see you again to Nenah, and good to put a face to the name as your blacked out passenger window was down this time!

First time i saw you all i could see was a shadow!!

Need to meet up one day so i can get a look at your car, quite interested to see what BBR have done under the bonnet....