PDA

View Full Version : Im a new 'un

Kosta
25th April 2005, 07:11 AM
I dont actually own a Mini, but i actually drive a focus turbo diesel lol.

Came accross this site on the back of a few minis i saw at Knockhill today. IF anyone goes to knockhill, just look out for the 2 red and white Minis, with the England flag on the roof, and thats us! Ian and Carl Bradley. Im just the random dogs body who gets his hands dirty ocassionally!

Bit of a trek going to Scotland all the time, living down in Lancashire! But its worth it!

minidriver#1
25th April 2005, 03:17 PM
welcome to the site :) i've seen the cruisinuk stickers on a fair few cars and have checked that site out myself :)

Kosta
25th April 2005, 03:19 PM
Have u ever seen Ben of CruisinUK.com's Illuminous Orange Cooper, with centre steering wheel conversion?!

ot a pic of it here, but, with all the sunlight on it it looks bloody yellow

http://www.cruisinuk.com/reviews/GTInt/LargePics/P1010081.jpg

Julz
25th April 2005, 04:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kosta

it looks bloody yellow

<sigh>, Big C, we have another one!! AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH YELLOW!!!;):D (long story, you'll soon catch on!!)

Welcome aboard, glad you could join us!! I'm the one with the big fat mini and sunburn and freckles (again!!:I)! Now, you only have one important thing to remember, Terri's jacket!;):D

Big Col
25th April 2005, 04:43 PM
<scowls> YEAH WHAT IS WRONG WITH BLOODY YELLOW!!!!
Welcome to the site <grumbles> ya yellow hater. ;)

MartinSullivan
25th April 2005, 04:46 PM
Welcome to the site Kosta

Kosta
25th April 2005, 08:10 PM
Theres nowt wrong with yellow! Theres just summat up with that picture! Its supposed to be luminous orange!

Julz
25th April 2005, 08:19 PM
Ah well, we'll let you off then!!:p I'm pretty sure that mini has been in a magazine or two!:clown:

Kosta
25th April 2005, 08:20 PM
It got featured in fast car a couple of years back when it was silver. And it appeared on every BK Racing catalogue for about 2 years too!

phantom
26th April 2005, 01:27 AM
Welcome Kosta, hoora! another English type bloke, I go to knockhill all the time, were abouts in Lancashire are you from, I'm from Kendal.:cool:

Kosta
26th April 2005, 04:05 AM
Awesome mate, im just down the road in Morecambe lol

phantom
26th April 2005, 04:22 AM

Awesome mate, im just down the road in Morecambe lol

Cool! will make a point of saying hi next race at Knockhill, and you work in water industry, my Dad was plant manager at Treatment plant near Shap. :D

Kosta
26th April 2005, 05:56 AM
does he still work for the company or is it ages ago now? lol.. just if he does, i might know him

sleepyrascal
26th April 2005, 06:07 AM
mmmmmm i posted saying hi earlier but for some reason its not there anymore. mmmmmmmm

welcome Kosta...

Mini Me
26th April 2005, 07:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

mmmmmm i posted saying hi earlier but for some reason its not there anymore. mmmmmmmm

welcome Kosta...

That is wierd, cos i posted to ,and it's also gone....:eek::eek::eek:spooky.......is there a mod ona mission to destroy whats left off our fragile minds :evil::evil:

The Dogfather
26th April 2005, 07:31 AM
Welcome Kosta, Ich bin ein englander also!

I'm from Blackpool (well Thornton Cleveleys) my missus was born in Lancaster............

Willie M
26th April 2005, 03:57 PM
Welcome to NMS Kosta :cool:

GAJ
26th April 2005, 04:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime
That is wierd, cos i posted to ,and it's also gone....:eek::eek::eek:spooky.......is there a mod ona mission to destroy whats left off our fragile minds :evil::evil:

Not guilty, your Honour. :approve:

Welcome Kosta!

Crombers
26th April 2005, 09:09 PM
Welcome to NMS :approve:

phantom
27th April 2005, 01:12 AM

does he still work for the company or is it ages ago now? lol.. just if he does, i might know him

Na, he's a right old bloke now, Ben Blight was, or I should say, still is :I his name.
We have met, as I was stood watching the rad change last Sun.

Kosta
27th April 2005, 03:25 AM
Ah reet cool man, good to know there was another englishman in the paddock! lol

eddie 44
28th April 2005, 01:19 AM
hi kosta, maybe see you at knockhill.

minimadtez
10th May 2005, 05:18 PM
Im bored and was having a look through the forums and found this thread.........better say a belated welcome

WELCOME Kosta! :D

Think he remembers me? ;) (no cheeky comments please!):D