PDA

View Full Version : Nat

G2 - S
15th April 2005, 02:59 AM
Hi there!

Apparently Em was driving along in her own wee world in Ernie when a black cooper infront of her stuck her arm out the window and started waving!

Em...being in her own wee world thought....
"Is that MINI waving at me or at someone coming towards her? I better not wave unless I make a fool of myself!"

I wander who that cooper could've been????:p Em said the driver looked 'fussy'!:D:D

She appologises and said she'll wave next time!

G2

Natalie
15th April 2005, 06:25 AM
LOL!! Yeah that was me!! :D I noticed it was your car and after i had waved realised that it wasn't you!! LOL!! :D It's ok hopefully she will wave next time!! :D

Nat :D

G2 - S
15th April 2005, 05:49 PM
Well....aren't you a popular wee girl!:) Spotted lots at the moment. If you don't watch it you'll become a serial flasher!! :D

sleepyrascal
15th April 2005, 06:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by G2 - S

Well....aren't you a popular wee girl!:) Spotted lots at the moment. If you don't watch it you'll become a serial flasher!! :D

As well as a serial screamer :eek:

G2 - S
15th April 2005, 07:01 PM
WOW! Nats getting a fair reputation over the last few days!:approve: ;) And she ain't even on here to defend herself! :D

Natalie
15th April 2005, 09:43 PM
LOL!! :D Booooooooooooo i'm back!! :D It's hard being popular you know!! tehe!! :D

G2 - S
15th April 2005, 10:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Natalie

LOL!! :D Booooooooooooo i'm back!! :D It's hard being popular you know!! tehe!! :D

I can only imagine how that feels Nat. :(

:cool: