PDA

View Full Version : MEET TONIGHT(WEDNESDAY) - ABERDEEN

sleepyrascal
14th April 2005, 02:29 AM
Meet tonight, any time after 9. Aberdeen beach. Then probably a run out of town somewhere. No plans really.

.sleepyrascal + Tez
.G2-S
.Nat
.C-me-swim (maybe)
.Kinghorn
.KJ (maybe)

I Want A Works
14th April 2005, 02:33 AM
Sorry but I won't be attending, mainly cos
1) I don't live in Aberdeen
2) I don't have a MINI
3) I don't have any friends :( lol

G2 - S
14th April 2005, 03:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works

2) I don't have a MINI

Then -

1) Come to Aberdeen - you'll get to like it
2) Come to see ours and you'll get one soon enough
3) All the more reason to come!

Bingo!

john
14th April 2005, 04:51 AM
Nenah and I'll be down soon too .:cool: with a Winnie that no longer whines!! :eek:

Scottie
14th April 2005, 04:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works

2) I don't have a MINI

oh billy no mates;):D:p

I Want A Works
14th April 2005, 06:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by G2 - S
Then -

1) Come to Aberdeen - you'll get to like it
2) Come to see ours and you'll get one soon enough
3) All the more reason to come!

Bingo!

1) I do like Aberdeen , that is why I am planning a move there!
2) I don't need to see more mini's, that will meke me more depressed at the fact I aint got one :( I was down the other week and was hanging with Tez, we went to meet Nat and Sleepy turned up. So it was Tez's One, Sleepy's Cooper, Nat's Cooper and Nat's sis's Cooper in the garage! $ mini;s I wanted to cry! lol Just to make me feel a bit better I went for a test drive the next day in a JCW!
3) Yeah! If i was ther I'd be putting miles my car and suppoerting the local petrol retailers which is good!

Ah Well I'll just have to dream about owning a cooper for a few months yet till I get granada sold and the money saved! Just have to love the with Golf GTi till then.

......grrrr this is hte third time I've tried to post this! Hopefully it will work this time! lol

sleepyrascal
14th April 2005, 08:50 AM
Cheers for tonight guys.

Seems the poor wee cooper was struggling a wee bit trying to keep up with all the modded S's :(

AH well, as long as theres twisty roads i'm ok!

G2 - S
14th April 2005, 05:17 PM
It was a good blast. Thanks for all turning up folks. 7 MINI's turning up for a last minute organised meet is good!

Hope to see you all on Friday for a chipper! G2

john
14th April 2005, 05:38 PM
I enjoyed myself and I'm sure Nenah did too.

I did encounter a bit of difficulty passing G2-S in my van on the way home but when we got to the twisty bit (anderson drive roundabout) I managed to make my move;)it was then sometime later before he hd enough momentum to get past my trusty van:D

G2 - S
14th April 2005, 05:43 PM
NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!! You're the arse in the DF Van! I had no idea.

Must admit the van left me standing on the twisties - You weren't hanging about though were you!

I'll know you next time.

KINGHORN
14th April 2005, 06:31 PM
lol, at sleepy. mine aint modded,

was a good night, i now have two black wheels and 2 silver, lol

G2 - S
14th April 2005, 06:37 PM
Why are 2 wheels black? It's not like you were using breaks!! ;) I think you lowered the front of your car by anothr 2mm by your burnout at Queens Links!

john
14th April 2005, 08:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by G2 - S

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!! You're the arse in the DF Van! I had no idea.

Must admit the van left me standing on the twisties - You weren't hanging about though were you!

I'll know you next time.

Shocking language:D

bpirie1000
14th April 2005, 09:22 PM
sorry I never made it.. Had some stuff to do.. So Sorry everyone.. Next time But maybe not this month.. Checking down the back of the sofa for pennies at the moment....

Brizeeeeeee

KINGHORN
15th April 2005, 01:57 AM
LOL, na the tyres are fine, wasnt braking by the end of the night as they were to hot to work, mmm think a big conversion is in order.mmmmmmm

Nenah
15th April 2005, 03:22 AM
Great run last night - thanks to who ever organised it?

Spontaneous meets are always the best - good to see everyone and meet a few new faces too.:)

Does anyone know how to remove fingernail dents from the dash? - Note to self: Bring driving glasses for next time or suffer as passanger with John in driver's seat....poor Winnie! :eek:

:D:D

PS - anyone else going to spectate at Granite City Rally on Saturday?

sleepyrascal
15th April 2005, 03:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by Nenah

Great run last night - thanks to who ever organised it?

:D:D

PS - anyone else going to spectate at Granite City Rally on Saturday?

I think G2 organised it.... well, I think. Maybe I did a bit too. Actually it was a group effort!

I will hopefully make it to the GCR on Sat. Where and when is the start? What part is closest to Aberdeen. I have to work most of Sat so cant go all day you see.

Nenah
15th April 2005, 04:22 AM
Sleepy - it starts at Castlegate and ends at Thistle Hotel Altens - 136 miles - 6 stages.

The first of the leading crews leaves at 10.30am, although the 2 wheel drive class will depart from 9.30 onwards.

Give John or I a call and we'lllet you know where we are.:cool:

sleepyrascal
15th April 2005, 04:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by Nenah

Sleepy - it starts at Castlegate and ends at Thistle Hotel Altens - 136 miles - 6 stages.

The first of the leading crews leaves at 10.30am, although the 2 wheel drive class will depart from 9.30 onwards.

Give John or I a call and we'lllet you know where we are.:cool:

Cool. Cheers Nenah.