PDA

View Full Version : **FRIDAY 15th!!! ABERDEEN

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 04:52 AM
********NOW FRIDAY 15th*****

Friday 15th April - 9.00pm at Beach for Leaving around 9.30pm for Banchory or Stonehaven.

There will probably be 2 groups heading out the road due to differing speed preferences (after reflection on Wednesday evening) Couple of stopping points for catch-ups!

Cheers folks.
G2-S

P.S - Nenah, I'm sure you could get a fried mars bar if you don't like chips!!

Theres a limit of 70 cars so get your name down quick!!!!!:D

FRDAY__FRIDAY__FRIDAY__FRIDAY__FRIDAY__FRIDAY

So far...

.G2-S

.Sleepyrascal (with Tez as a passenger as she cant be arsed driving)

.Nat

.Tez

.John&Nenah

.Darren** ??

.Kinghorn

.C-ME-SWIM** ??

I Want A Works
13th April 2005, 05:00 AM
And would I be allowed to take my humble Golf, or the granda, one these mini MINI runs?? Just till I save up the money for my first Cooper?? :D:D:D:D:D
And get myself a flat in Aberdeen
And get a life
Thank the wee man that Terri ain't got net access this week to insult me and say I'm sad! lol

KINGHORN
13th April 2005, 06:19 AM
im up for it im available when eva lol

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 06:22 AM
Cheers Sleepy!! Me organise something - aye right. Well....I'm free tomorrow evening so why not - anyone free?? Looking at 9ish? or fancy it earlier since it's a school night?

Who knows what we'll do. Bum about town I guess or could go a spin out South road then over netherly (great road) coffee at Lair hillock and then over to stoney, up the dualler and home?

Nobody about town tonight (mini wise)!

G

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 06:25 AM
P.S. We don't need to do the coffee, it could be a chipper in stonehaven!

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 08:26 AM
Chipper at stoney sounds good to me. Count me in. Or coffee, im easy! <que comment from MiniTez>

I dont think Tez will make tomorrow. I'm posting on her behalf. Shes babysitting.

The Dogfather
13th April 2005, 04:24 PM
I'd be there if I wasn't in Newcastle, currently in an exhaust garage getting my exhaust mounts fixed!

Julz
13th April 2005, 04:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I'd be there if I wasn't in Newcastle, currently in an exhaust garage getting my exhaust mounts fixed!

Long way to go just to get you exhaust sorted!!;)

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 04:51 PM
come on folks - spread the word! Lets get more than 3 or 4!

john
13th April 2005, 04:53 PM
I don't have a MINI either:disapprove:

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 06:01 PM
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 08:39 PM
Tez wont be going.

Ok, maybe Friday would be better?

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 08:44 PM
Sleepy - maybe a good idea. More notice for people, weekend, better cruisin at the beach, time for me to wash Ernie, Em could also make it then, shall we go for that?

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 10:28 PM
Tez is back in now. Actually Friday is better anyway though.

ANYONE ELSE?

Natalie
13th April 2005, 10:38 PM
Hey yeah ok then i'll be up for that 2 then!! :D

See ya'll then!! :D

Nat :D

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 10:53 PM
Cool beans. Friday it is. I'll probably be down the beach between 9 and 9.30ish tonight so if anyone's around give us a flash!

Natalie
13th April 2005, 10:54 PM
Sure will do!! :D I'll look out for ya!! :D

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 11:18 PM
me too !

Natalie
13th April 2005, 11:23 PM
Ewan your car better be semi clean then!! hehe!! LOL :D

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 11:30 PM
looks like a wee meet coming on!!

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 11:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Natalie

Ewan your car better be semi clean then!! hehe!! LOL :D

Yeh we did make a bit of a mess lastnight!! :D:D

I'm no longer working in the sticks so i have no excuse!! Tez will probably be out with me. She said she cant be arsed driving!! Wierd EH!! :eek:

ill be there closer to 9:30 I reckon! Loads of work to do.

KINGHORN
13th April 2005, 11:52 PM
mmm might copme allong

Natalie
14th April 2005, 12:35 AM
Here ya go Bri!! :D

G2 - S
14th April 2005, 12:51 AM
9.30ish - its a mini MINI meet peeps!

Sleepy & Kinghorn - What kind or MINI am I looking for you in?

Natalie
14th April 2005, 12:56 AM
Sleepy - BRG Cooper with a black roof

Kinghorn - Black Cooper S with Carbon bitty's

You know what mines like cos i told ya yesterday!! :D

G2 - S
14th April 2005, 12:58 AM
Carbon Bitty's - that a technical phrase?

I Want A Works
14th April 2005, 01:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

So far...

.G2-S
.Sleepyrascal (with Tez as a passenger as she cant be arsed driving)
.Nat

Why does that not suprise me tht Tez can't be bothered driving? Are there loads of corners on this trip? ;);) lol
If it were not for the fact that I'm gonna be just getting up at about 10:30 cos I have a plane to catch from Glasgow at 9am to take me to the good ole US of A, I might have been interested. If it goes on longer than planned and your about Perth at 4am, give us a shout! lol :cool:

G2 - S
14th April 2005, 05:22 PM
Get your name down folks! Looking to top last nights figure of 7 MINIs.

Plan is - Meet in town (Location and time to be confirmed), Out South Deeside Road, over by netherly, and stop for a chipper in Stonehaven. After that back into town. Also have to option of extending the run to Crathes, accross the slug to Stonehaven or head straight out to Banchory for a chipper there.

Hopefully sleepys car won't pack in this time!

Thats the rough idea anyway.

G2 (& Em)

sleepyrascal
14th April 2005, 08:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by G2 - S

Get your name down folks! Looking to top last nights figure of 7 MINIs.

Plan is - Meet in town (Location and time to be confirmed), Out South Deeside Road, over by netherly, and stop for a chipper in Stonehaven. After that back into town. Also have to option of extending the run to Crathes, accross the slug to Stonehaven or head straight out to Banchory for a chipper there.

Hopefully sleepys car won't pack in this time!

Thats the rough idea anyway.

G2 (& Em)

Sounds like a plan..... and my car didn't 'pack in', It was just a wee bit out of breath!!!! :D I had a passenger also and a roly poly sub in the boot :D

Nenah
15th April 2005, 03:35 AM
I'm sure John and I'll be there - sounds good. :cool:

(Not more bloody chips for tea! :dead:)

sleepyrascal
15th April 2005, 03:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Nenah

I'm sure John and I'll be there - sounds good. :cool:

(Not more bloody chips for tea! :dead:)

Nenahs rejecting her new scottish habitat and revolting to her OZZY ways, i.e, eating healthy foods..... :D

G2 - S
15th April 2005, 05:29 AM
Sleepy - Can you change the front post to detail the time:

Friday 15th April - 9.00pm at Beach for Leaving around 9.30pm for Banchory or Stonehaven.

There will probably be 2 groups heading out the road due to differing speed preferences (after reflection on Wednesday evening) Couple og stopping points for catchups!

Cheers folks.

sleepyrascal
15th April 2005, 07:55 AM

Sleepy - Can you change the front post to detail the time:

There will probably be 2 groups heading out the road due to differing speed preferences (after reflection on Wednesday evening) Couple og stopping points for catchups!

Cheers folks.

D O N E :D

sleepyrascal
15th April 2005, 08:39 AM
theres a pizza/kebab shop in banchory... I think we should go, banchory, across cairn'o'mount, over to stoney etc.. I cant think of any healthy places at that time of night i'm afraid!

Its worth going to Banchory just to see their version of the bullie!!!! It's basically a car park and they drive round and round it!!! Its REALLY funny!! :D:D:D Me n Tez went there one night and were in hysterics!!!! :D

I Want A Works
15th April 2005, 09:12 AM

the] Me n Tez went there one night and were in hysterics!!!! :D

Yeah, but if you remember Sleepy, Tez laughts at anything!!
fixmyradio.co.uk!!!!:clown:
The advert for thing stay sprays air freshner when you close the bog door!!!:clown:
Do you not remember us trying to ignore her - lol:D

G2 - S
15th April 2005, 06:00 PM

theres a pizza/kebab shop in banchory... I think we should go, banchory, across cairn'o'mount, over to stoney etc.. I cant think of any healthy places at that time of night i'm afraid!

Its worth going to Banchory just to see their version of the bullie!!!! It's basically a car park and they drive round and round it!!! Its REALLY funny!! :D:D:D Me n Tez went there one night and were in hysterics!!!! :D

The pizza/kebab shop is great! Mean Chips & Cheese! Sounds like a plan.

The cruise in Banchort is funny but I'm afraid I used to do it! Got a lot of friends there! We will be frowned upon their cos the locals are fairly territorial but who cares! We could out run them!

G

sleepyrascal
15th April 2005, 06:41 PM

The pizza/kebab shop is great! Mean Chips & Cheese! Sounds like a plan.

The cruise in Banchort is funny but I'm afraid I used to do it! Got a lot of friends there! We will be frowned upon their cos the locals are fairly territorial but who cares! We could out run them!

G

Sorry dude!!! I'vr got mates out there too, ...... it's still funny though!!!!! :D

G2 - S
15th April 2005, 10:34 PM
Nat won't make it. She's having an early night. Think all her screaming & flashing has worn her out!!

Thats me off for tonight! Someone able to get hold of C ME SWIM or know if he's free? See you at the beach at 9!
:D:cool:
G

c_me_swim
16th April 2005, 01:39 AM
Sorry guys but can't make it tonight. Going out with some friends doing the couples thing!

Hope you all have fun and i'll be up for the next one you do.

Cheers

The Dogfather
18th April 2005, 05:43 PM
Damn it! Missed it, OK when the next one?

G2 - S
18th April 2005, 06:40 PM
What a good evening! Almost getting ASBO's, Almost getting done for window tints, Almost getting done for being cheeky to the police....good times!!

Thanks everyone who made it. Tried to upload my photos to my MINI2 gallery but it seems to keep coming up with errors. Just logged with Image shack so here they are!

BDM - Not sure when the next one is - seems like you just volenteered to organise it! Cheers!

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6307/underground25rn.jpg

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1568/underground37vq.jpg

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6946/underground46ts.jpg

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6607/underground52oz.jpg

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/8866/underground69pp.jpg

G2

Neil and Lorna
18th April 2005, 07:40 PM
Hi There

Nice photos.:D

Very atmospheric with the lighting.:cool:

Or has somebody put a roof over Aberdeen.:clown:

Neil

sleepyrascal
18th April 2005, 10:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Neil

Hi There

Nice photos.:D

Very atmospheric with the lighting.:cool:

Or has somebody put a roof over Aberdeen.:clown:

Neil

It's in some random police hideaway. It was a good run! CHEERS EVERYONE!! :D

The Dogfather
19th April 2005, 12:57 AM
G2 - Me, organise another meet?

How about a spontaneous meet between Dundee and Aberdeen? KJ said he'd be interested in coming up to Aberdeen if we meet somewhere half way between perhaps other Taysiders would be interested?

KINGHORN
19th April 2005, 01:09 AM
hehe just shows i need to wash my car

G2 - S
19th April 2005, 01:26 AM
Paul,

How spontanious are you talking? Sounds like a good idea but I'm out of meet action till 27th cos I have exams then so neet to study unfortunately. Don't let that stop you though!!

G

The Dogfather
19th April 2005, 01:48 AM
Not that spontaneous! I was thinking sometime in May after I've done the Twilight Reccie

G2 - S
19th April 2005, 03:11 AM
Sounds good to me. I'll keep my eye on the Meets board!!

sleepyrascal
19th April 2005, 03:31 AM
cool