PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Cruising

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 03:34 AM
Hi folks.

Was just wandering if any of you guys cruise about Aberdeen and if so...where do you cruise since the beach is so crap now-a-days:(:evil:?! I used to love a good cruise at the beach in my saxo but since I've got the Coop I've hardly been cruisin.

Whats the scoop folks?

G

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 03:41 AM
There are a few of the usual lot go bully bashing! Kinghorn is a regular. Minimadtez goes now and again as does Nat, but usually cos shes with Tez! I think c-me-swim goes there too. I have been known to go there. Its really quiet these days.

I would rather go for a blast out to banchory or somewhere with good roads.

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 03:44 AM
So you guys still go down the beach?? I know what you mean though about going out to the country. I live out towards Alford so I get a great run home after a night cruising!! So are you all weekenders only?

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 04:16 AM
No nt really. Actually I might be meeting Tez tonight at some point, and Nat if shes around. I guess she will still be recovering though ;)

Kinghorn is bound to be down at the beach!

It would be good to get some mini MINI runs organised, Just spur of the moment type thing.

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 04:18 AM
I'm up for that! Would be good to meet some of you guys. Lets get some small informal cruise meets together.

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 04:49 AM
ok i'll post in mini meets and see who's keen

Natalie
13th April 2005, 06:08 AM
Yeah i'm totally up for this!! I tried to organise something a few weeks ago just a spur of the moment meet would be good!! :D Get a bend on then Sleepy!! hehe!! We could be here forever waiting for "Sleepy" to organise something - hence his name!! LOL!! :P :D

Nat :D

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 06:21 AM
Moved comment to Meets!
G

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 08:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by Natalie

Yeah i'm totally up for this!! I tried to organise something a few weeks ago just a spur of the moment meet would be good!! :D Get a bend on then Sleepy!! hehe!! We could be here forever waiting for "Sleepy" to organise something - hence his name!! LOL!! :P :D

Nat :D

Thats why G2-S is organising Nataleeeeeeee! See 'mini meets' forum.;)