PDA

View Full Version : Hi

POAH
12th April 2005, 11:10 PM
Don't own a mini but my friend does. was on the lancer register looking for cars to photograph and one of the mods directed me here.

Ross

Natalie
12th April 2005, 11:11 PM
Hi Ross!

Welcome to NMS! :D

Nat :D

Willie M
12th April 2005, 11:12 PM
Welcome to NMS Ross :cool:

MartinSullivan
12th April 2005, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the site Ross

sleepyrascal
12th April 2005, 11:18 PM
Hey POAH...

Plenty of cars to photograph here mate!! As long as its a mini, scooby wr1, vw touaug(is that how you spell it) evo8 (Is it an 8 Julz?) or porsch boxter ! :D

But seriously there are some really nice minis whos owners are on this site. Depending on how far you want to travel, I would suggest speaking to scottiecoop as she has a couple of very photogenic minis, both totally customised!! Nanah and Julz also have very customised cars! There are a few others but I cant name them all. They will be along soon enough!

Might be a good idea to hook up with one of the event organisers and ask if they want photos done of a run. That way you have a large number of cars in one place.

POAH
12th April 2005, 11:19 PM
cheers I posted a couple I've taken in gerneral discusion

sleepyrascal
12th April 2005, 11:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by POAH

cheers I posted a couple I've taken in gerneral discusion

Yeh I saw them. Very nice. It is good to have decent photos of runs, however we do have some resident photographers, namely Angus and a few others.

Julz
12th April 2005, 11:40 PM

Don't own a mini but my friend does. was on the lancer register looking for cars to photograph and one of the mods directed me here.

Ross

Hee, that would be me then!!;) Glad you came over for a visit! If you are after some more cars for piccie, like SleepyR says, there's plenty of posers on here always willing to flirt for the camera!! (and I'm not saying whether I mean the cars or the owners!!:p)

POAH
13th April 2005, 12:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Ross

Hee, that would be me then!!;) Glad you came over for a visit! If you are after some more cars for piccie, like SleepyR says, there's plenty of posers on here always willing to flirt for the camera!! (and I'm not saying whether I mean the cars or the owners!!:p)

so long as they are attractive lol

phantom
15th April 2005, 01:25 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :D:D:D

Crombers
18th April 2005, 06:34 PM
Hullo :approve: