PDA

View Full Version : R90 blemish

euan
12th April 2005, 08:24 PM
Closed before i could reply...

Mine seem to have the same blemishes, but i don't think cleaning them will sort it, as on mine it's the coating.

Does that sound the same problem?

mgemie
12th April 2005, 08:34 PM
seems to be same problem i think...mine look as if its salt staining, if that makes any sense.

euan
12th April 2005, 09:12 PM
yeah, mine are the same. I've not spoken the dealer yet, but I did talk to an alloy wheel refurbisher who said that as you can't take them to bits (the will buckle, apparently) the only way to fix it is a cosmetic job on top.

As mine have a slight ding in them (girlfriend plus R90 = unfortunate mix) I'm sure the dealer will say that it's a result of that, but you never know.

Wul
12th April 2005, 09:14 PM
think the mods are trying to keep these q's in the mods, faults & fixes section chaps :I

Big Col
12th April 2005, 09:18 PM
Then they could've done the decent thing and copied the post over to save the person having to write it out twice but hey ho. They have the power. :)

GAJ
12th April 2005, 09:39 PM
It's in the right place now.

Gismo
12th April 2005, 10:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Then they could've done the decent thing and copied the post over to save the person having to write it out twice but hey ho. They have the power. :)
Flexes knuckles, welcome back Col :) (inserts smilie to cover up obvious hatred towards the MODS ;))
I locked the thread as it should have been in Wul's own personal thread :p but, forgot to move it to the correct forum, but thanks to the master mod, that's been taken care of now :I:):D
At least i did include a link to Wul's thread, unflexes knuckles :I:)

euan
12th April 2005, 10:19 PM
Sorry for posting in the wrong place, I got carried away :)

Wul
12th April 2005, 10:33 PM
R-90's (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?whichpage=7&TOPIC_ID=3744#48846)
Edit, just cause i can :D

Big Col
12th April 2005, 10:43 PM
<grins> I don't hate the mods BS. I just like moderating them from time to time. :D