PDA

View Full Version : Edit - MiniTez - Red Coop, twin stripes

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 07:17 PM
I see you and a few other MINI's on the way to work every day!! Usually by the Cemetary. I'm heading into town, you going towards Kingswells. Love your car!

bpirie1000
12th April 2005, 08:32 PM
that is mini tez....

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 08:37 PM
alright Brian. Not on this site much? You've been spotted a few times. Didn't think you realised who I was by the Hospital!

G

Natalie
12th April 2005, 08:41 PM
What's you mini like G?

bpirie1000
12th April 2005, 08:44 PM
how'd just got a new job so should be on more now...

Sorry not been on for a while computer at home is like soooooooo slow and well dial up connection is no the best.....
Hi to everyone that spots me.... beep beep....

Brizeeee

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 09:47 PM
Hi there,

My MINI is below:

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/18523/54198.jpg

But I'm usually driving my company car MGZR(below) as the Coop S is my Wifes really.

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/18523/46993.jpg

What about yours Natalie?

Natalie
12th April 2005, 09:54 PM
Cool now I know what car to look out for then!! LOL!! :D

I drive an all Astro Black Cooper with xenon's, tints and 17" s Wheels. My reg ends in FSY! LOL :D

I drive out to Dyce every morning and so will i be passing you 2mrw then!? If so ill give ya a flash then in the MG!! LOL :D

Nat :D

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 10:18 PM
I'll take Ernie (MINI Coop S) tomorrow cos Em will be sleeping. She's on Nightshift so won't be using it during the day! I should be seeing you about 8.35ish then. Bet it's the only day that we don't see each other!

G

Natalie
12th April 2005, 10:28 PM
I take all the back roads out to dyce. I probs won't see you to be honest cos i am in work by then!! I start work at 08:30!! LOL!!

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 10:54 PM
Fair enough. I must see you when I'm going in earlier. I see so many minis on my way to work but can't wave in my MG. Keep your eyes peeled for me anyway. Sent you an Email.

G

Natalie
12th April 2005, 11:10 PM
I sent you an email at about 14:33 from my work address to your yahoo address!? Have you got it yet!?

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 11:16 PM
Nope! I'll keep checking.

Is MiniTez around? You know him/her?

sleepyrascal
12th April 2005, 11:23 PM
Mini Tez moved house so shes not online until next week G2. She will be well chuffed you mentioned her car though!! It's a mini ONE which eats coopers for breakfast !

The Dogfather
12th April 2005, 11:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Mini Tez moved house so shes not online until next week G2. She will be well chuffed you mentioned her car though!! It's a mini ONE which eats coopers for breakfast !

To qualify that statement.:D

Tez has a One that'll eat sleepy's Cooper however it can't keep up with mine ;). At least not without making Nat scream!:eek:

The Dogfather
12th April 2005, 11:31 PM
Mind you it could be down to the driver :D

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 11:32 PM
Nat screaming - sounds interesting!!

Natalie
12th April 2005, 11:33 PM
Now Now Bad Dog!! I weighed her down ......... next time you race her she will kick your Cooper's booty!! Just you wait and see Paul!! :D Soooo when's the next race then!? hehe!! LOL!! :P :D

sleepyrascal
12th April 2005, 11:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Mind you it could be down to the driver :D

Sonds like your asking for a race.... ANY DAY MISBEHAVING MUT!!:D:D

Tez's ONE has a modded chip so is faster than the cooper, ..... until you get to a corner eh Tez!!!!!

sleepyrascal
12th April 2005, 11:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by G2 - S

Nat screaming - sounds interesting!!

I heard she wasn't a screamer.... my source is unreliable!! :evil:

:D

Sorry Nat!!

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 11:37 PM
Racing - sounds like fun! Can I join in or are you too scared of the 170 ponies I have?

Natalie
12th April 2005, 11:38 PM
I'm not a screamer Ewan! :D One way to find out though ........!! LOL!! :P

sleepyrascal
12th April 2005, 11:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Natalie

I'm not a screamer Ewan! :D One way to find out though ........!! LOL!! :P

Right o Nat, 5pm sharp, my place! :D

G2, it takes more than 170 horses to win a race with me....... as long as you dont choose a straight bit of road!!!! :mad::mad::mad: :D

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 11:41 PM
She may be a screamer(or may not as it seems) but sounds like a bit of a tease!!! Shocking!

Disclaimer: Never met you so sorry for any comments that seem out of line. Seems like you can 'take it' though!!!

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 11:44 PM
Sleepy - Name your time and place. I love corners! Ofcourse not going above the national speed limit unless on private roads!!

sleepyrascal
12th April 2005, 11:44 PM

She may be a screamer(or may not as it seems) but sounds like a bit of a tease!!! Shocking!

Disclaimer: Never met you so sorry for any comments that seem out of line. Seems like you can 'take it' though!!!

I heard she can take it too!! But then my source is unreliable!! :D

Shes not a tease, she is being serious! Arnt you Nat? 5PM my place! :D:D Unfortunately i'm not wealthy enough for Nat :eek::D

sleepyrascal
12th April 2005, 11:46 PM

Sleepy - Name your time and place. I love corners! Ofcourse not going above the national speed limit unless on private roads!!

Well if you dont exceed the national speed limit, ill definately win!!!!! OK, to keep you happy, west Key Autobahn, Germany, 6pm. Actualy make it 6:15. I doubt i'll be done with Nat in time for 6. :D

G2 - S
12th April 2005, 11:48 PM
5 till 6.15 - Nat....he sounds like he ain't worth it!!

Natalie
12th April 2005, 11:52 PM
LOL!! Yeah see ya then Ewan!! ;) :D Tehe!! Wealthy enough .....!? Where did you get that from!? LOL!! :P

sleepyrascal
12th April 2005, 11:59 PM

LOL!! Yeah see ya then Ewan!! ;) :D Tehe!! Wealthy enough .....!? Where did you get that from!? LOL!! :P

Actually I did find 20 quid in my back pocket this morning so I am rich after all!! :D See you at 5.

G2, I will only be 1 hour because remember, we are just wanting to know if she screams! Nothing else! If I can't get her screaming in an hour theres something wrong!!!!! :D;);)

Fontal
13th April 2005, 12:06 AM

It's a mini ONE which eats coopers for breakfast !

I built that car:p:D:D

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 12:11 AM
Yeh yeh. I thought you were going to mention a time difference to make things better. Would give you another hour!!

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 12:18 AM

Yeh yeh. I thought you were going to mention a time difference to make things better. Would give you another hour!!

Two hours of screaming! Poor Nat! ;)

I better go get ready! Stretch the old muscles etc! Its gona be a long bumpy ride! ;)

Natalie
13th April 2005, 12:27 AM
30 mins till i see ya Ewan!! :D Tehe!!

john
13th April 2005, 12:39 AM
A cooper's' thats quicker than a cooper??pigs will fly:D:D

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 12:42 AM
Trust you John! Just cos your a maniac behind the wheel!

Always meant to say - do you know David Haliday? He said he knew you or 'knew of you'!

john
13th April 2005, 12:55 AM

Trust you John! Just cos your a maniac behind the wheel!

Always meant to say - do you know David Haliday? He said he knew you or 'knew of you'!

not sure who he is but everyone knows me8)

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 12:57 AM
Figured that would be the case. Think he knew you from holburn hi-fi, ray smith or rallies or something.

I Want A Works
13th April 2005, 01:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Fontal

It's a mini ONE which eats coopers for breakfast !

I built that car:p:D:D

Got Terri drive me in the little red rocket the other week and was extremelly quick to 70mph (of course she never broke the speed limit ;)
When I get my mini I might chip it, what chip did you get, how much it cost and can you self fit or it got to a shop job??

Thanks

I Want A Works
13th April 2005, 01:32 AM
Just had a wee text convo with Tez and she if welllllll happy that some one has seen her and taken the time to spot her!:D:D:D
Mind you I neglected to mention the thing about corners, :) I'm sure that sleepy will tell her this face to face later, and she will deal with the relevant persons lol :dead::dead:

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 02:03 AM

30 mins till i see ya Ewan!! :D Tehe!!

OK EVERYONE>>>>>>
SHES A SCREAMER ! !
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 02:49 AM
NICE ONE! And by 6.03pm too. Good work!

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 02:53 AM

NICE ONE! And by 6.03pm too. Good work!

Well after the first time, i decided that to make it a proper fair and scientific test, I should repeat the experiment 5 times. Thats why I took so long and I got the same result, every time! :D:D

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 03:25 AM
5 times.....1 hour.....aye ok!

Nat - Is there a verification to these claims??!! I think you're in your own wee world dreaming there sleepy. That why your username is that>!!

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 03:37 AM

5 times.....1 hour.....aye ok!

Nat - Is there a verification to these claims??!! I think you're in your own wee world dreaming there sleepy. That why your username is that>!!

Well it's only nat that you will believe! Over to you Nat!

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 03:41 AM
She's obviously still recovering from the experience!! ;)

sleepyrascal
13th April 2005, 04:13 AM

She's obviously still recovering from the experience!! ;)

She must be!!!! :D

Natalie
13th April 2005, 05:43 AM
LOL!! :D

G2 - S
13th April 2005, 06:36 AM
Thats me off for tonight. Done enough work today.

Look in the Meets for an Aberdeen unorganised meet!!

G

minimadtez
21st April 2005, 01:37 AM
Hi, FINALLY got the internet reconnected after moving!!! (and after spending 2 hours on the phone shouting at BT!)

Thanx G2, My pride and joy. Wouldnt be what it is without Fontal though :D
And watch what you say Bad dog.....my car IS faster than yours....the reason you were faster is due to your lack of brakes! :D:D (and my slight lack of control of my car-dont worry Fontal, regained control before hitting the bank and the oncoming car...buyt after nat screaming! :))
Ive been looking out for you on my way to work..,either Im blind, or you havent been passing me lately :approve: probably the 1st option!