PDA

View Full Version : Server Problems

Monsta Mo Mini
18th July 2003, 04:33 AM
Some of you may be aware that we have been experiencing some problems over the last couple of days. The chap who runs the sever has disappeared to deepest darkest Africa for three weeks (true!). The upshot of this is I can't upgrade or even move to higher bandwidth until his return.

In the meantime please be patient while waiting for the forums to load. We do aim to rectify this problem asap.

cheers

Calum

Wul
18th July 2003, 05:06 PM
Seems to be much better this morning calum! or is because there are less people on as they are out cleaning their MINI's for Cullen? ;)

Monsta Mo Mini
18th July 2003, 06:03 PM
It may well be the case. The problems started when there were about a dozen folk accessing the site at once and a huge email being sent to the info@nms.... I think it made the sever "fall over" to use the technical term. Another upgrade is on the cards. i'm also looking at upgrading to vBulletin (same forums as M2) but need an export from Snitz first. Thanks to the kind donations recieved so far this won't be quite so painful on the wallet. As the saying goes..you gets what you pays fur.... ;)