PDA

View Full Version : Hello.....

Wul
17th July 2003, 05:23 PM
...to the DS/B MCS reg....$$ UAN who i kinda carved up last night on the A7 outside Tesco at Dalkeith last night

You know what it's like when the sun is shining, the tyres are warm and your behind the wheel of a MINI trying to get home for you tea!:D:D

oops:p:I:clown:

john
17th July 2003, 05:42 PM
getting in some practice for Cullen was you??????:D

Wul
17th July 2003, 06:00 PM
Yup! seeing as it's my first adventure thought i'd better get rid of the cobwebs! :D

Monsta Mo Mini
17th July 2003, 06:10 PM
It's getting rid of all the midges that are stuck to roof that i'm concerned about. 3 hours waxing it last night, came out this morning and it's covered in the little feckers!

Had a wee practice thrash from Thurso to Edinburgh last Tuesday night .....fantastic!!!! Sorry to all the other drivers I upset :)

In the end why bother.... the front of the car will look like it's got a carpet on it by Saturday night.

Gismo
17th July 2003, 06:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini
In the end why bother.... the front of the car will look like it's got a carpet on it by Saturday night. That should match your tongue on Sunday morning then ;)

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
17th July 2003, 06:29 PM
.....boak!!!!

Wul
17th July 2003, 08:18 PM
There's a great pub in Aviemore (or there was last year!) it is in the main street - can't remeber it's name but it's located on the same side of the road as the train station, opposite the cairngorm hotel - it serves good beers, cocktails (for BS ;)) and has pool tables up the stairs if anyone feels the need!

Big Col
17th July 2003, 08:23 PM
Here...I just had a thought. Where the hell is Cullen? I ask 'cos I'm gonna be up in Inverness at the weekend and I pass Aviemore to get there so I may buzz past you lot if you're around there...