PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

I Want A Works
10th April 2005, 08:23 AM
OK - I am a realative newbie to this fantastic website, and I don't yet own a MINI, due to a diagreement about the value of my current vehicle between me and a MINI garage, but that is another story.

I was wondering if, as it appears that a lot of the members are based in Aberdeen, has there ever been a social meeting to discuss life, the world in general and what alcoholic beverage is the cheapest in what ever licenced premises that you happen to be in at theat time! ie - Has there ever been a P!$$ UP arranged :D:clown::cool:

Gismo
10th April 2005, 04:09 PM
There used to be regular get togethers, we used to just simply meet up and enjoy a social event, these tended to be during a weekend day, where the emphasis was on a get together not primarily a boozy session
But, there have also been nights out, one quite recently, check back through the threads and see for yourself
Of course, you can always arrange one ;) post up and see if anyone wants to meet up, good luck :p

The Dogfather
10th April 2005, 06:52 PM
The Aberdeen/Montrose contingent have had meets that have taken in Roo's Leap (Montrose), Baxters in Fochabers, Christmas drinks in Aberdeen, Inverbervie Chipper @ Stonehaven and a meal followed by a run along the Beach Boulie. Natallie organised one recently but it got postponned.

As Bonnie said go for it!

I Want A Works
10th April 2005, 07:07 PM
DOH! Silly Me! I forgot that you all went to the Roos Leap last weekend! Feel free to laught at me, well everyone apart from Terri! :D lol

What I was really meaning was something like doing a consumer survey on various establishments down the length of, and just off of Union Street, if you know what I mean:clown: (NO not Bugsy Browns or Angel's, but on second thoughts...................)

I might just arrange something for a weekend that I am down, but as I start working strange shifts from 2 May, I will have to arrange it after then, so WATCH THIS SPACE.........

empi67
14th April 2005, 03:26 AM
:disapprove: i missed a meal at Roosie`s?... sigh.... ill have to read this more so i dont miss the next one..:D