PDA

View Full Version : It's friday

Julz
8th April 2005, 10:31 PM
and I'm bored and I wanna go home and have some beer!!

Somebody please cheer me up! I've still got to get my body kit repaired before I sell my mini, that and she's booked into a decent (;) minime) dealership for a once over as I'm still not happy with her AND my evo is ready to be transported to the dealers!!:( So, can someone PM me the winning numbers for tomorrows lottery so I can buy a ticket so I can win and buy the evo NOW!!!

Sorry, pointless amounts of jibbering temporarily terminated!!:p

Scottie
8th April 2005, 10:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

and I'm bored and I wanna go home and have some beer!!

Somebody please cheer me up! I've still got to get my body kit repaired before I sell my mini, that and she's booked into a decent (;) minime) dealership for a once over as I'm still not happy with her AND my evo is ready to be transported to the dealers!!:( So, can someone PM me the winning numbers for tomorrows lottery so I can buy a ticket so I can win and buy the evo NOW!!!

Sorry, pointless amounts of jibbering temporarily terminated!!:p

why not just trade the Mini against the Evo and be done with it. Lost less hassle.:D Cut your losses walk away and say to yourself I'll know better next time that is until next time of course.
:)

Scottie
8th April 2005, 10:51 PM
what about a nice wee photo of fluffy the cat
.http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/Fluffy.jpg

Big Gordy
8th April 2005, 11:00 PM
Crikey:eek::eek::eek: looks just like Euan:D;) :p:D:approve:

Big Gordy
8th April 2005, 11:01 PM
...........with hair obviously:evil:;) :p:D:approve:

Julz
8th April 2005, 11:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
why not just trade the Mini against the Evo and be done with it. Lost less hassle.:D Cut your losses walk away and say to yourself I'll know better next time that is until next time of course.
:)

That's my very very last resort as I would lose faaaaar too much money than I even want to contemplate!! Considering going to the dealers this weekend to get a trade-in price anyway, just in case! And I'm better going now before the evo arrives cause then I'll have to see it and I'll cry!!;):clown:

Burple
8th April 2005, 11:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

...........with hair obviously:evil:;) :p:D:approve:

Just as well you can't possibly mean me since you spelled my name wrong... ;);););):D:p:p:p:p

Gismo
8th April 2005, 11:57 PM
That's my very very last resort as I would lose faaaaar too much money
Been there done that, couldn't sell it anyway, trade it in Julz, you know it makes sense :p

Julz
9th April 2005, 12:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Been there done that, couldn't sell it anyway, trade it in Julz, you know it makes sense :p

Och I know!! I'm going to give the mini 3 weeks to sell privately, and depending on the trade-in value (dealer not too keen on trade-in) I might just go for it!!:evil:

I Want A Works
9th April 2005, 12:56 AM

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Och I know!! I'm going to give the mini 3 weeks to sell privately, and depending on the trade-in value (dealer not too keen on trade-in) I might just go for it!!:evil:

Beware dealers and trade ins. I just asked a mini dealer for a trade in price for my car against a nice Cooper I'm looking at. I only bought my car in Jan for £14,000 (9 month old ex demo with loads of wee toys), they offered me £9,700! This is over £1000 less than Glass's guide says that an Excellent example of my car is worth on trade in! and near £3500 less than private sale!:mad::mad:
Now it aint Excellent, but is not to far of of it!

So if anyone knows of a person looking for a April 04 Ren Laguna diesel estate car............. :D

Mini Martyn
9th April 2005, 01:07 AM
Its 5pm, see you all later!! :cool::D

minidriver#1
9th April 2005, 01:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by mainmini

I must say a woman with an EVO

GO ON JULZ!!!!!

^^ hard to imagine eh? :blackeye::D

Julz
10th April 2005, 12:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit