PDA

View Full Version : Thursday night rant.

J Cee
8th April 2005, 07:46 AM
Is it me or are there more and more people sitting in the overtaking lane what's wrong with people overtaking and pulling back in.:mad::mad::mad:

Wul
8th April 2005, 04:14 PM
Yup - i'd agree with you there - but the inside lane is always free :p:evil:;)

Gismo
8th April 2005, 06:00 PM
On my many jaunts down south on the M1 and M6 i continually have to go from the nearside lane all the way over to the outside lane to overtake a middle lane hogger :evil:
Then, i go all the way back to the nearside lane just to prove my point to them, don't make any difference, they should have their cars confiscated :p

Burple
8th April 2005, 06:20 PM
Yup.. you're right... they're multiplying!! I blame reality TV, The Parents, The Nanny State, Tony Blair, Advertising Execs, Pensioners.. ;);)

Seriously tho, I followed someone this morning on the way into work who sat in the outside lane of the dual carriageway for 2 and a half miles cos they were turning right at a set of traffic lights!! The roads were pretty quiet, not like she didn't have plenty chance to pull in and let some cars past!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's just feckin' ignorant.. :D

Duncan Stewart
8th April 2005, 09:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

On my many jaunts down south on the M1 and M6 i continually have to go from the nearside lane all the way over to the outside lane to overtake a middle lane hogger :evil:
Then, i go all the way back to the nearside lane just to prove my point to them, don't make any difference, they should have their cars confiscated :p

I do the same with middle lane hoggers - but at least its fun to sweep across all the lanes and back again :p:D - motorway driving is so boring.
Outside lane hoggers - just undertake the buggers!:evil::eek:

PepperNI
8th April 2005, 10:24 PM
Always use the hard shoulder.............For overtaking!

The Dogfather
8th April 2005, 10:49 PM
MINI have the perfect answer to this issue - spot lights!

Designed so you can blind the feckers with main beam and get them to move over!

HATE LANE HOGGERS!:mad: HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS!:mad: HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! :mad:HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! :mad:HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS!:mad: HATE LANE HOGGERS! HATE LANE HOGGERS!

<Twitch> Deep Breaths and relax

minidriver#1
9th April 2005, 05:16 AM
i use the inside lane cos its better quality surface and my wheels dont get bitten :) so there!

X30YES
9th April 2005, 03:55 PM
I think its all the travel abroad that does it !!!! :D (edited ...Typo):p

euan
12th April 2005, 12:28 AM
I was in Oz on hols recently and there are signs all ovcer the place telling you to move over once you've overtaken. It's brilliant! Mind you, they all behave themselves there, no speeding, no illegal parking. It's very different to here and I loved driving over there, was so much more relaxed.

Big Col
12th April 2005, 01:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

i use the inside lane cos its better quality surface and my wheels dont get bitten :) so there!

<sniggers> Ya old granny!

Mini Martyn
12th April 2005, 05:11 PM
It is much more fun when their is 2 of you that know each other and you both pass at the same time on different sides, at speed!! (keeping it with in the speed limit) :D:D