PDA

View Full Version : HHHEEELLLLLLPPPPP......

Julz
7th April 2005, 04:14 PM
Ok, this is an email I received from our cousin who lives in Toronto!

"I need sponsors to help the medical teams at the CN Tower (http://www.cntower.ca/portal/) restart my heart when I fall down clutching my chest in the middle of this climb.

Any donations are appreciated and they go to help your favorite wrestler in the WWF... I think. The web site shows a bunch of animals, but I'm sure they mean the wrestling one, but it might help some polar bears and turtles too.

You can click(or copy and paste) the link below to go directly to the site and sponsor me.

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/StartUp.aspx?SID=370229

You get a tax receipt if you pledge at least 20 bucks.
1776 Stairs is too many for me to do without your help.

If you aint busy you on April 23rd can join me and sign up too, its only like 1.5km thats nothing. Don't be such a wimp.

Get it in by April 15th and I get a chance to go to Cuba. If I win, I'll take the person who pledged the most before the 15th. In the likely event of a tie, I will take the person who can drink the most rum.

No donation is too small, but keep in mind defibrilators are expensive, and I'll probably need a couple.

Later,
George"

So can you all dig down the back of your sofas and look for some spare change to help this guy out, last thing we want is for him to pass out way up there cause he's a nice guy!! (Ewan & Flick have met him, they'll tell you!!;))

Cheers folks:clown:

Burple
7th April 2005, 05:47 PM
quote:
So can you all dig down the back of your sofas and look for some spare change to help this guy out, last thing we want is for him to pass out way up there cause he's a nice guy!! (Ewan & Flick have met him, they'll tell you!!;))
Cheers folks:clown:

HE certainly is!! And he knows how to work a Tramapoline Trampapol.. Trump.... BOUNCY CASTLE!!!

Sounds like a very worthwhile cause too!! ...But bring back Big Daddy!!!!
;);):p:p:D:D:D:D:D

Big Gordy
7th April 2005, 06:12 PM
quote:But bring back Big Daddy!!!!
Kinda difficult seeing as he's DEED:dead: :p:D:approve: