PDA

View Full Version : RANT

KINGHORN
6th April 2005, 05:28 PM
ok my last post about this got deleted and i presume because of the swear words, and for that i appologise

any way to sum it up JOHN CLARK damaged 2 of my 18s yesterday and im not pleased, im going in today to see them and try and get the man himself on the case

NOT HAPPY

Gismo
6th April 2005, 05:44 PM
I had a similar incident whereby all my brand new wheels were kerbed at JC's, they had my car in for warranty work whilst i was offshore and even delivered my car to Checkpoint in Aberdeen (from Dundee)
When i came home and picked the car up i was informed of the curbing, i phoned JC's immediately, they checked their car condition sheets (when you take your car in for service or repair) no record of damaged wheels, they repaired all the wheels without question and no cost to me.
The wheels shouldn't have been curbed in the first place, but, a satisfactory outcome in the end

Try to remain calm whilst dealing with the issue, as bad temper initiates no help

KINGHORN
6th April 2005, 10:18 PM
i remained calm, but they are not taking responisbility for one of them only, thing is you cant get a match for the colour on khan wheels so all will need to be powdercoated and it will be at the cost of JC

Gismo
6th April 2005, 10:56 PM
Ask to see the damage report sheet for when your car first went in for whatever reason it was, it's part of their service, if they can't show you the damage on the sheet you should be able to get compensation

KINGHORN
7th April 2005, 03:12 AM
will do cheers

I Want A Works
7th April 2005, 03:41 AM
This is one of the reasons why I use a local garage owned by my brother's gf's dad when I get stuff done usually! If anything goes wrong, I just ring him and he'll fix it, cos if not I'll get my niece / his grand-daughter to annoy him! The advantage of a 2 year old! tee hee!!!!!

Gismo
7th April 2005, 04:43 AM
That's all very well when you don't have warranty issues etc, but it's a fair point all the same ;)

KINGHORN
7th April 2005, 07:13 AM
funny thing is its my dads company that do JC's wheels for them

KINGHORN
9th April 2005, 04:13 AM
JC is gonna pay to get 3 done but because they aint taking responsibility for the rear they feel as though i should pay for that maself, oh well

any ideas if i should change the colour of them

Gismo
9th April 2005, 07:26 PM
So, you've got 3 wheels on the front ;)