PDA

View Full Version : MiniMadTez

sleepyrascal
6th April 2005, 09:50 AM
When she took pitty on me after I finished work tonight at 11:30pm having not eaten since lunch, and drove me to the ashvale for a chipper. I still had to pay though :( :D:D

CHEERS!!:D

The Dogfather
6th April 2005, 04:41 PM
Did you go via the Netherley road? She needs to practice that route if she wants to keep up with me :eek: and to stop her passengers screaming!:blackeye:

I Want A Works
7th April 2005, 01:21 AM
Get used to it mate! I paid for her lunch on Saturday! And for her booze on Friday night! And we both seen what that did to her ;)

john
7th April 2005, 01:26 AM
I've been paying for years:D

I Want A Works
7th April 2005, 01:55 AM
I did read a thing where you can divorce your kids! Maybe that would be cheaper!

Or just find someone that will take her off of your hands and marry her.................
......Nah there ain't any guys that desperate to go for her! :D (sorry Terri)

sleepyrascal
7th April 2005, 02:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works

Get used to it mate! I paid for her lunch on Saturday! And for her booze on Friday night! And we both seen what that did to her ;)

What do you take me for Graham!!!!!! I paid for my own chiper, NOT TERRI'S!!!!!! :p

I did offer though..

sleepyrascal
7th April 2005, 02:13 AM

I did read a thing where you can divorce your kids! Maybe that would be cheaper!

Or just find someone that will take her off of your hands and marry her.................
......Nah there ain't any guys that desperate to go for her! :D (sorry Terri)

:eek:

Dont worry Tez, you and I both know whay Graham is 'pretending' to be mean to you!! ITS A COVER UP!;);)

I Want A Works
7th April 2005, 02:44 AM
So she paid for herself! HUMPH!:mad:

Well suppose she normally goes halfers when we go to TFI's........
.....she orders, I pay! lol :D

sleepyrascal
7th April 2005, 03:10 AM

So she paid for herself! HUMPH!:mad:

Well suppose she normally goes halfers when we go to TFI's........
.....she orders, I pay! lol :D

Sounds good to me. If thats the way it works, i'll go to TGIs with you !

Did you get my text the other night? I bloody hope you did otherwise some other guy called graham will have recieved a very odd message from me! There was three grahans in my phone before you sent me your number. I only know who two of them are so I was left with two. I took a guess.

I Want A Works
7th April 2005, 03:39 AM
Nope sleepy, never got any texts off ya! Hope you were not being your usual flirty self ;)

I should be online for a bit of you want to add me to MSN and i'll make sure you have my number!

sleepyrascal
7th April 2005, 04:49 AM

Nope sleepy, never got any texts off ya! Hope you were not being your usual flirty self ;)

I should be online for a bit of you want to add me to MSN and i'll make sure you have my number!

sh*t!

I Want A Works
7th April 2005, 04:54 AM
OK, are you wanting my number? it starts 07703 and ends 18:D:cool:

sleepyrascal
7th April 2005, 05:06 AM
the one i have starts with 0785 and ends 17 ... oops

I do have it, I just guessed th wrong one