PDA

View Full Version : NOKIA SMS Tones

I Want A Works
6th April 2005, 08:04 AM
I got a Nok 6230 and have the SMS tone set to Ascending, like i normaly have. However unlike all my other Nokia's the tone is 4 short double beeps instead of the constant beeping that lasts about 30 seconds. :(

As a consequence of this I have missed texts and have slept throught a couple from a special person ;)

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy of the original ascending tone (as is on 7250, 7210, 6820 etc)to download or an mp3 version of it???

Thanks in advance guys

minimadtez
6th April 2005, 10:42 PM
Graham....one word. SAD :p

I Want A Works
7th April 2005, 01:19 AM
Terri - another word, or is to be more precise phrase, collapse in toilet! :D:D:D:D

Tee Hee!!!!

minimadtez
8th April 2005, 01:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works

Terri - another word, or is to be more precise phrase, collapse in toilet! :D:D:D:D

Tee Hee!!!!

HARSH....but fair :disapprove:

Ok ok, i was errmmmm a little bit drunk :D

I Want A Works
8th April 2005, 02:13 AM
A LITTLE DRUNK!!!!!

That is like saying that Bumble is a litter RED, or that Saturday was a little sunny!!!!!!!

sleepyrascal
8th April 2005, 03:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by minimadtez

Tee Hee!!!!

HARSH....but fair :disapprove:

Ok ok, i was errmmmm a little bit drunk :D

I didn't notice that Terri was drunk! I just thought she was doing bambi impressions!

minimadtez
8th April 2005, 03:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal
I didn't notice that Terri was drunk! I just thought she was doing bambi impressions!

SEE GRAHAM!!! Thats all it was :D thanx Sleepy.

Erm hold on a second!!!:mad:

I Want A Works
8th April 2005, 04:24 AM
Bambi Impression??? Does that make here DEAR! Or does it make her GAME!

Well we all know that she is dear to know and that she is.............:D:D:D

SORRY JOHN

sleepyrascal
8th April 2005, 04:43 AM
COME ON GRAHAM... ADMIT IT

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/20711/58632.jpg

I Want A Works
8th April 2005, 06:06 AM
PMSL - Good one there Sleepy! :D:D:D
And indeed it was VLAD that she was drinking, or at the speed she was doing it, I think it could have been classed as inhaling! I have never seen anyone drink Vodka that quick!

John must have tought his daughter well!:)

minimadtez
8th April 2005, 08:58 AM
My dad would be ashamed!!

All these lies Graham and Sleepy (here! ;)) are making up about me!

I Want A Works
9th April 2005, 01:49 AM

I got a Nok 6230 and have the SMS tone set to Ascending, like i normaly have. However unlike all my other Nokia's the tone is 4 short double beeps instead of the constant beeping that lasts about 30 seconds. :(

As a consequence of this I have missed texts and have slept throught a couple from a special person ;)

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy of the original ascending tone (as is on 7250, 7210, 6820 etc)to download or an mp3 version of it???

Thanks in advance guys

Well I thought about it and worked out that if I hold my old phone near the mic of my new phone and record the SMS tone as a recording file than I can have it and use it! Ah I have once again proven it to myself that I am clever :D:cool::D:cool:

minimadtez
20th April 2005, 04:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by I Want A WorksI have once again proven it to myself that I am clever :D:cool::D

Just you keep telling yourself that :p