PDA

View Full Version : EYE TESTS

I Want A Works
4th April 2005, 06:10 AM
OK guys. The pic I have attached to my signature is my Golf. Now as you can see it is a lovely dark blue.:)

I am not gonna name names her, for I feel that the guilty should remain anonymous.......BUT a member of this site was wondering why I had a blue car in the pic, when they thought I owned a white one!

Now granted she had only seen it once, and this was in the carpark at the retail bit beside the beach in Aberdeen and at night in January, but even at night most people can tell the difference between a dark blue, and a white car!

Do you think we should club together to get her an appointment at VISION EXPRESS???

(ps - anyone want to know who it is, send us an email ;))

sleepyrascal
4th April 2005, 09:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works

OK guys. The pic I have attached to my signature is my Golf. Now as you can see it is a lovely dark blue.:)

I am not gonna name names her, for I feel that the guilty should remain anonymous.......BUT a member of this site was wondering why I had a blue car in the pic, when they thought I owned a white one!

Now granted she had only seen it once, and this was in the carpark at the retail bit beside the beach in Aberdeen and at night in January, but even at night most people can tell the difference between a dark blue, and a white car!

Do you think we should club together to get her an appointment at VISION EXPRESS???

(ps - anyone want to know who it is, send us an email ;))

No, you don't need to send any emails.. it was Minimadtez. Shes a numpty. :D

The Dogfather
4th April 2005, 04:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal
No, you don't need to send any emails.. it was Minimadtez. Shes a numpty.

Agreed! :eek::blackeye:;)

minimadtez
5th April 2005, 01:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Agreed! :eek::blackeye:;)

Errrmmm you lot are mean!

*sulks with Sleepy for naming names*

sleepyrascal
5th April 2005, 05:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by minimadtez

quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

[quote]Originally posted by sleepyrascal

*sulks with Sleepy for naming names*

Thats her being a numpty again! Cheer up numpty :D:D:D:D ! Remember your cars faster than mine amd its in a magazine!! :disapprove:

minimadtez
5th April 2005, 07:17 AM
Thats her being a numpty again! Cheer up numpty :D:D:D:D ! Remember your cars faster than mine amd its in a magazine!! :disapprove:

Very true Sleepy!!! MY CAR ROCKS!!! <waits for comments!>
I havent seen the magazine yet! :( neither has my car!