PDA

View Full Version : Red Cooper Crail

Bumble Bee
4th April 2005, 04:16 AM
Red cooper leaving crail around 1pm ish:cool::D. Sorry if you got into trouble for three girlies smiling and waving;):I:p. Your passenger didnt look overly impressed:disapprove: Just keeping in with the mini etiquette :D:D:D;) Managed to get 3 waves out of 6 mini drivers:D:D:D:approve::cool:

davesminis
4th April 2005, 06:56 PM
This is not good! I was in Crail visiting mum and dad and I didnt see any minis to wave at!!

Bumble Bee
5th April 2005, 01:06 AM
I would have waved :D:D:D Crail was bit of a let down on Sunday, I had hoped for more big powered beasts going up the strip. Plus were hardly any minis at the event:eek::(, maybe more will go to max power :D:p:):D

Tam1314
5th April 2005, 02:06 AM
When is next event

Bumble Bee
5th April 2005, 02:41 AM
Max Power @ Crail, the big one: is being held on Sunday 1st may. This one is usually busy but quite good:D:D:cool:

empi67
5th April 2005, 06:15 AM
Oh really?> 1st of May? well i`ll be down for that one.. if you fancy meeting up.. or anyone else going through..;)

sleepyrascal
5th April 2005, 06:21 AM
sh*t. i forgot about this crail milarky! Really wanted to go to that.

Bumble Bee
8th April 2005, 02:01 AM
Dont worry :eek: I'll mind you about Max Power its likely to be better than the banzai event, it was pretty naff anyway. Best bit was getting the reaction from the guy in red cooper :D:evil::pthen watching his extremely annoyed female passenger chew his ear off. It was total class :D:D;)

davesminis
8th April 2005, 07:12 AM
If you do want to keep in touch with whats happening at Crail, you can log onto their website and ask for the newsletter to be sent to your email. It doesnt cost a thing and keeps you up to date with whats happening.

Dave