PDA

View Full Version : Free DIY Performance Mod Improved BHP

MartinSullivan
1st April 2005, 05:27 PM
Mikeythemini has done it again

His quote

This is something you can do at home within 5 minutes & at no cost!. It gives the Mini One an extra 25 BHP, the Cooper 12 BHP & the Cooper S 16 BHP. It even releases 10BHP on the diesel. Our technitions stumbled upon this one by accident whilst working on another project. We have found that instead of 'chipping' or 'reprogramming' the ecu of the Mini there is simply a wire that needs a quick mod.
Please see the new performance section of our site for more details.

Check it out here (https://www.newministuff.com/new/shop.php?action=products&cat=19
)

Wul
1st April 2005, 05:28 PM
Wow - I just ordered one - Should get it emailed to me at 12.01pm today - Woohoo!! :cool:

MartinSullivan
1st April 2005, 05:30 PM
Awesome isnt it :D

Duncan Stewart
1st April 2005, 05:54 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

john
1st April 2005, 06:07 PM
I tried this before but it only works on Left hand drive mini's as the loom on right hand drive mini's does not have the eco valve emulsified loom:(

MartinSullivan
1st April 2005, 06:09 PM
Oh no John you are joking - I thought it was the point that the loom went into the FIB valve? Will have to wait till Mikey sends the detailed instructions through in order to check. If its a problem I will have to convert to right hand drive.

GAJ
1st April 2005, 06:13 PM
I was going to try this but was worried that my big end sprocket bearings might not bear the load and my dilithium crystal might overheat.

And we don't want that.:)

The Dogfather
1st April 2005, 06:25 PM
wow! 10bhp on the diesel how did they manage to double it's power output!