PDA

View Full Version : my wee buggy

Tootie
11th July 2003, 07:52 PM
my wee buggie was taken away last night on the back of the recovery truck :( not a nice sight to see.

I telephoned the mini emergency number last night as my buggy had managed to unlock herself and disable the alarm, this is the second time this had happened. The first time it happened was a couple of months ago when we were having loads of rain, they service department at JC thought that water had gotten into the locking mechanisim obviously this didn't happen last night as it's been dry for days.

Has anyone had this problem or got any ideas? I'm not really into technical stuff but would happy to hear any views.

:D The mini emergency people were very helpful, they suggested that they come and collect my buggy and store her over night which was great as I don't live in the best part of town and would have probably had a very sleepless night had they not collected her.

Anyway views welcome

Monsta Mo Mini
11th July 2003, 08:01 PM
I think John (Zooooom) might have had something similar with his. I'll let him answer that...

macblob
11th July 2003, 08:50 PM
I had a faulty door catch replaced one of my many trips to Dunedin which was causing the central locking to go mad and unlock and lock itself at random.
Replaced the door catch and its been fine since, sounds like it might be a similar problem

cheers Brian

hope it gets sorted out