PDA

View Full Version : minime

markyc
27th March 2005, 05:38 AM
Wait for this one folks;

Our good friend? minime driving a new BMW 3 Series a few days ago :eek:
:evil:
A fine drive he says, and he's even got one this weekend 'cause he's off and the Mini isn't big enough for all the Broons to fit in, what can you say :disapprove::eek:

Do you get more commission selling beemers than Mini's??
(Sorry Ian)

Mini Me
27th March 2005, 07:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Wait for this one folks;

Our good friend? minime driving a new BMW 3 Series a few days ago :eek:
:evil:
A fine drive he says, and he's even got one this weekend 'cause he's off and the Mini isn't big enough for all the Broons to fit in, what can you say :disapprove::eek:

Do you get more commission selling beemers than Mini's??
(Sorry Ian)

:eek::eek::eek::blackeye:outing me on a puplic forum !!! it wizny me folks honest, us broons are crammed into an X....., i mean mini cabrio this weekend :evil:;):I

Clare1
27th March 2005, 10:43 PM
Hes a bit of a traitor, would rather have an X3 for his weekend off than a cool CooperS Convertible....some people make me SICK - Broon!!!

Haha, im just jealous coz im only allowed to drive MINI One.....dont think they trust me to get behind the wheel of a CooperS!!!! (er boss av you seen Iain's driving!! huh huh?!!)

;0)

Mini Me
28th March 2005, 05:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

Hes a bit of a traitor, would rather have an X3 for his weekend off than a cool CooperS Convertible....some people make me SICK - Broon!!!

Haha, im just jealous coz im only allowed to drive MINI One.....dont think they trust me to get behind the wheel of a CooperS!!!! (er boss av you seen Iain's driving!! huh huh?!!)

;0)

Ha,Ha......have you seen the state off your rims little lady !!!! :eek::blackeye::evil:

Smurf
28th March 2005, 07:12 AM
Crikey!! You two are as bad as each other! :D

Maybe if you PAID for your cars you'd treat them with more respect? ;):D:eek::blackeye:

Clare1
28th March 2005, 08:24 PM
Awww I lurve ma wee MINI..... but sometimes the damn councils make those kerbs just a little too sticky out for my liking!!!!!

;0)

At least i am PROUD to drive my MINI and dont go sucking up to the boss for BMW's!!!! hahaha

Smurf
29th March 2005, 12:55 AM
LOL!

;):D

Mini Me
29th March 2005, 04:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smurf

Crikey!! You two are as bad as each other! :D

Maybe if you PAID for your cars you'd treat them with more respect? ;):D:eek::blackeye:

Oi, the amount off tax i pay to have a bloody demo,i could easy buy one.......mmmmffrrr tax man ggrrrrrrrrrr:eek::blackeye::mad::dead: