PDA

View Full Version : Black mini at Eastern

euan
8th July 2003, 09:55 PM
Does anyone know about the black Mini Eastern have currently got? I was in at the weekend getting paperwork on the S (it's an excuse really) and they have a very evil looking Cooper in Black/w black roof, S spokes, aero kit and full tints. It also has an exhaust that the Yanks could have used in Iraq to launch rockets.

Anyone know about it? It's the Feb 02 one on their website.

minidriver#1
8th July 2003, 11:02 PM
there is a similar one at JC's in dundee but its got all that and 4 spots, it just got sold too, i wonder who bought it.

Linda M
9th July 2003, 12:15 AM
Sounds very COOL :cool:

Burple
9th July 2003, 01:11 AM
Spotted a very similar one to the one that was in JC in Dundee in Wormit last night, except it had X-lite wheels and no spots... and a private plate...

sh@z
9th July 2003, 02:32 AM
mines is pretty much the same as that one minus the exhaust (for now :P)

I think i know who's it was, and if its the one then he's got an electric blue S now... (just guessing)...

I think it has had quite a lot of stuff added inside also, not sure if they guy got his stereo and stuff taken off when he sold the car (again if it is the guy i know :P)

shaz

euan
9th July 2003, 09:39 PM
The stereo in the car was the standard wave tape unit with full leather. If he has gone for the S, it could be the one that was sitting awaiting prep fresh from Oxford.

They also had a couple of Gold Coopers there - a full gold and one w/black roof - looked good with the black roof, not so convinced by all gold.

sh@z
12th July 2003, 06:11 PM
yeah he may have taken his system out and put it in his new car, as from wat i heard it was pretty pricey heh..

all gold, could be nice but its one of those love it or hate it colours i feel... i think it doesnt look to bad but i wouldnt take the risk all gold on mine :p

yiponwah
22nd July 2003, 07:30 AM
Hi,

The black Mini has got all the car audio sounds out apart from the speakers. It has got the aero body kit on with colour coded arches and a exhaust system. Thats it.