PDA

View Full Version : only the other day

Scottie
21st March 2005, 06:10 AM
Hi Mr ScottieCoop here,

I just need to tell you what happened to me on I think it was tuesday when driving through Inverness at about 25mph, I was undertaken by some old bloke on an old B.S.A push bike. As you can imagine i was gobsmaked. On leaving the town the speed limit is upto 40mph, But yet again the same thing happened. Am i driving in reverse or what. I then turned on to the A9 to head home up the dual carridge way to head home and speeded up to about 75mph and yet again that old sod undertook me but this time waving and giving me the fingers. I pulled in to the layby where i asked the cyclist what he thought he was playing at. He took one look at me and said my bloody braces are caught on your wing mirror:D

X30YES
22nd March 2005, 02:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Hi Mr ScottieCoop here,

I just need to tell you what happened to me on I think it was tuesday when driving through Inverness at about 25mph, I was undertaken by some old bloke on an old B.S.A push bike. As you can imagine i was gobsmaked. On leaving the town the speed limit is upto 40mph, But yet again the same thing happened. Am i driving in reverse or what. I then turned on to the A9 to head home up the dual carridge way to head home and speeded up to about 75mph and yet again that old sod undertook me but this time waving and giving me the fingers. I pulled in to the layby where i asked the cyclist what he thought he was playing at. He took one look at me and said my bloody braces are caught on your wing mirror:D
:D