PDA

View Full Version : Red Cooper? Dundee & Ewan

Bazthemod
19th March 2005, 08:57 AM
Dunno who it was red cooper with stripes a think, we were in Atomic (Classic) and noticed you flashing at the last second on the drumgeith road! :clown::I:D

Short@rse you were seen leaving chirnside as i was walking home from school with a silver mini also a couple of days ago!:evil::D:cool:

phantom
19th March 2005, 08:26 PM
Yes that was me, beat me too it, went on site just now to put you on and you got their first, car looks the business.
We are neighbours now as well, well next estate I believe.:cool:
And Hoorah! I've been spotted at last.:D:D

Bazthemod
19th March 2005, 09:37 PM
:):D:cool:Hee Hee where are you Ballumbie?:question:

phantom
20th March 2005, 02:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bazthemod

:):D:cool:Hee Hee where are you Ballumbie?:question:

No Lulworth Court, only renting until I can get me hoose sold, then its house hunting again!:D

Burple
21st March 2005, 09:21 PM
quote:
Short@rse you were seen leaving chirnside as i was walking home from school with a silver mini also a couple of days ago!:evil::D:cool:

Oi!!! :blackeye::p

Heh.. sorry, never saw you... you must have been blending in with the Neds ;););););):D:D:D:p
That was me an Zimbo... He was round for a bit after me waiting in the house from 8 am for the guy to come and sort my fridge.. he appeared at half 2 to tell me " Oh, your part's not been ordered!"
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!!!!!
Zimbo was round to give me a hand swapping me wheels over, but by the time he got there, I'd sorted the jammed on one ;):D

So is that Humbug relegated to the driveway now?? :(:p:D

Bazthemod
21st March 2005, 09:37 PM
Yeh Humbug was being spoilt anyway!!:D

And plus Atomic doesn't have 16 year rust protection :(