PDA

View Full Version : Scotlands Roads

davesminis
18th March 2005, 08:38 PM
Just a quick survey and a place to vent anger and frustration.

The reason for this is that I have just bought my new mini. Yeasterday I was driving from Ayr to Edinburgh when a truck going the other way through up a huge stone which hit my window and now its knackered. Not even had it a week!!!
Its not fair and shouldnt happen!!!:mad:

Anyone esle feelt he same??

Bumble Bee
21st March 2005, 06:46 AM
Hey know how you feel, on ma way back from crail today massive stone flew up from lorry and left nasty chip on bonnet :mad:seriously not happy, only had ma mini for week and half and already got two dents in ma drivers door. Wot you gotta do to keep them dent, chip and scratch free eh :disapprove: So now am on look out for somewhere to get these repaired :(:question:

Craig
21st March 2005, 07:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bumble Bee

Hey know how you feel, on ma way back from crail today massive stone flew up from lorry and left nasty chip on bonnet :mad:seriously not happy, only had ma mini for week and half and already got two dents in ma drivers door. Wot you gotta do to keep them dent, chip and scratch free eh :disapprove: So now am on look out for somewhere to get these repaired :(:question:

see my reply to Rob's scratches problem and let me know if you want the details also.