18th March 2005, 05:55 AM
sorry if this has been posted before

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/japancrash.html

Natalie
18th March 2005, 06:17 AM
Wholly crap that must have been scary!!

minidriver#1
18th March 2005, 08:45 AM
is that a ferrari 360 that crashes and turns into a fireball? how slow were the stewards to react, and why wasnt the race stopped, surely the teams in the pits would have radiod in to the drivers to warn them of the smoke ahead. Scary to watch. i hope the guy in the second car was ok, cos it looked like no one was moving inside :(

minidriver#1
18th March 2005, 08:46 AM
actually, now that i look again, its the water vapour from the road surface that causes the lack of visibility.

Scottie
18th March 2005, 08:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

is that a ferrari 360 that crashes and turns into a fireball? how slow were the stewards to react, and why wasnt the race stopped, surely the teams in the pits would have radiod in to the drivers to warn them of the smoke ahead. Scary to watch. i hope the guy in the second car was ok, cos it looked like no one was moving inside :(

sadly the guy in the ferrari didn't make it.

Big Col
18th March 2005, 04:50 PM
I didn't know the guy in the Ferrari had died. I'd rather I hadn't seen that Fi.

The Dogfather
18th March 2005, 06:09 PM
There's a link which has a story about the Ferrari guy surviving and he actually gets damages for his injuries.

Scottie
18th March 2005, 06:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

There's a link which has a story about the Ferrari guy surviving and he actually gets damages for his injuries.

you could be right bad dog it was Allan that showed me it and told me he was killed wait till I get hold of him tonight.:evil:

Burple
18th March 2005, 08:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

You're right there... (Don't be upset big C man! He made it! :D)

He was suing the circuit for the length of time it took the Marshals to get to him and get him out of the car...

Flippin' Scary tho!! :dead::dead::blackeye:

X30YES
19th March 2005, 06:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

sorry if this has been posted before

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/japancrash.html
Think it has been posted before ....but the other things on the site were more interesting :eek:...well I am on nightshift stuck oot in the North Sea ;):approve::approve::approve: