PDA

View Full Version : MiniWorld magazine supplement

Linda M
4th March 2003, 11:58 PM
Just to let you folks know that the new issue of MiniWorld mag comes with a supplement on New MIMI styling :cool: Hmmm, now WHAT does Daisy need :D

john
5th March 2003, 12:43 AM
whats a MIMI??????:)

Linda M
5th March 2003, 03:41 AM
It's my new word for MINI:D:D:D

john
5th March 2003, 04:45 AM
Linda I had to post again to get to twenty before you......

john
5th March 2003, 04:47 AM
now I'm a BIG HAGGIS :)

Gismo
5th March 2003, 04:53 AM
I also want a new MIMI, does it come in burberry

bonnie scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
5th March 2003, 05:52 AM
Is a MIMI a car for someone who's just superglued their lips together?:D

Linda M
5th March 2003, 06:07 AM
HA HA HA

Linda M
5th March 2003, 06:34 AM
Oh and by the way, MIMI mag has a new MIMI section to this month and I've been busy all evening seeing what Daisy needs :p

Willie M
5th March 2003, 05:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Oh and by the way, MIMI mag has a new MIMI section to this month and I've been busy all evening seeing what Daisy needs :p

'Ring, ring... Ring, ring... Ah hello, is that the Royal Bank of Scotland?.... It is?... Yes, I'd like to see about closing my account please...'
;)

Linda M
5th March 2003, 11:06 PM
Quote, Posted by Willie M.....'Ring, ring... Ring, ring... Ah hello, is that the Royal Bank of Scotland?.... It is?... Yes, I'd like to see about closing my account please...'
;)

Hello....oh I'm sorry sir but i think you've got the wrong extension, this is the loans dept :D:D:D

minidriver#1
5th March 2003, 11:54 PM
this is going to sound daft, but where can i get a copy of this mag?

Linda M
6th March 2003, 01:13 AM
WH Smith or any good newsagent.

scott shand
6th March 2003, 06:01 PM
got the mag yestarday its a great little supplement on the MIMI!

johnlewis99
6th March 2003, 08:32 PM
I was reading in another MINI forum that there has been opposition by (some)original Mini owners to the magazines like Miniworld, running articles on the new MINI. Threats such as boycots/wont renew, ect. And they slang call our cars ,"Bini's.....thats a sad thing indeed, if true to that degree that both groups of owners cant feel kinship just because BMW has a hand in making the new one. Im glad that there is starting to be more written about our new MINI, as I own one(and I like the original ones too) It is a great car with its own merits and will make its own history in time to come.

minidriver#1
6th March 2003, 08:44 PM
its like where i work. me the web dev guy on the PC v the traditionalist GD's using the macs.

I hope i dont get hostility thrown my way for driving a new mini. I quite like both old and new, especially the last batch of minis that were produced before the new one came out. Some of them are pretty impressive and i know that they came with slightly more powerful engines just to say goodbye.

I'll have to get my hands on a copy of this mag soon.