PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question

Gismo
17th March 2005, 05:53 PM
So, serious answers please :evil:
Owing to me defaulting to the dark side, i simply can't get away from the community spirit etc i've enjoyed through owning my MINI, so, would any potential organisers of runs and meets be offended if i tagged along :question: :I

Scottie
17th March 2005, 05:54 PM
I don't mind at all infact I think it would be quite good you could be the pace car :p

macblob
17th March 2005, 05:57 PM
I felt the same when parting company with my cooper. Was fun coming along on one of the runs with the leon but not quite the same, good to see everyone though which is the main thing :D

Big Col
17th March 2005, 06:04 PM
If I ever organise a run you'd be more than welcome BS. You've been on almost every run going, are kind enough to give up your time to be a mod on here and are a main contributor to the community spirit you mention. You're just not alowed to rip past everyone. :)

Gismo
17th March 2005, 06:05 PM
I wouldn't want to comprimise the run in any way and detract from what it is, a gathering of MINI enthusiasts :approve:

Gismo
17th March 2005, 06:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
If I ever organise a run you'd be more than welcome BS.
I'd probably have a new MINI by then ;)

Big Col
17th March 2005, 06:09 PM
:D

MartinSullivan
17th March 2005, 06:15 PM
As Col says you have been a major contributor to the community spirit on here and as far as I know are still a Mini enthusiast so I see no reason why you wouldnt be welcome at any run, but as John said in another thread dont expect us to wait for you :D

Wul
17th March 2005, 06:23 PM
Only on one condition Alan - you keep the RC MINI and bring it along with you!! ;)

As you are a founder member of this very community - i'd be ashamed if anyone objected!!

Gismo
17th March 2005, 06:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul
Only on one condition Alan - you keep the RC MINI and bring it along with you!! ;)As you are a founder member of this very community - i'd be ashamed if anyone objected!!
Cheers everyone, this is something that is very important to me, i very much intend to buy another MINI in the future, the RC car will be staying as a reminder to me of the good times i had.
But, i must stress, that, just because i was around at the start of this fantastic site shouldn't ensure me any preferences, hence the reason i asked
But it is good to see all the welcoming signs :p

Julz
17th March 2005, 06:34 PM
Obviously I can't comment as I will eventually be joining you on over there on the dark side (well, not dark really seeing as it'll be yellow:p)!:cool:

Scottie
17th March 2005, 06:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Obviously I can't comment as I will eventually be joining you on over there on the dark side (well, not dark really seeing as it'll be yellow:p)!:cool:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
yellow,

sounds good piccies of a yellow evo to be found on the back of the 50th issue Japanese Performance mag.
and a head to head review of a Evo FQ340 - Scooby STi9 ppp

oops sorry back on topic:p

Jeff
17th March 2005, 06:45 PM
Alan when will you be de-faulting to the dark side then?

Gismo
17th March 2005, 06:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jeff
Alan when will you be de-faulting to the dark side then?
Sometime next week :(

Big Gordy
17th March 2005, 06:58 PM
Same goes for me BS:D I have no problems with you joining us on any future runs:approve: You can also give Ross the lowdown on Scooby ownership as no doupt one day he will get one:) Although he does like the Evo as well, you can't beat the sound of that flat four;)<unless its a flat six...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Porsche mmmmmmmmmmm> :p:D:approve:

john
17th March 2005, 08:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
If I ever organise a run you'd be more than welcome BS. :)

Will there be any mini's left by then??:D

The Dogfather
17th March 2005, 10:58 PM
Alan, you're welcome on any of my runs - especially the Twilight Run.

Same goes for any other defectors, Julz etc.

Julz
17th March 2005, 11:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Same goes for any other defectors, Julz etc.

You saying I'm defected??:p Not far wrong really!!:approve:

The Dogfather
17th March 2005, 11:13 PM
Defective or not ;) Julz both you and Alan can join any of the runs I'm organising, we'll even wait for you to keep up :D

sleepyrascal
18th March 2005, 12:11 AM
You can only come on 'my run' if we swap cars ;0)

john
18th March 2005, 02:10 AM
Cullen would not be Cullen without you:)

Heather
18th March 2005, 02:17 AM
It certainly works well on the Mini Clan runs when someones classic is off the road. The other cars normally stay at the back and get to enjoy the run and the social events. If there is a problem with any particular run then it could be stated as MINI only at the organisation stage. That, of course, would be up to the particular organiser.

sleepyrascal
18th March 2005, 10:07 AM
OK, Bonnie is welcome on ALL runs..... but he must proudly display an NMS sticker on his Scoob :D:D:D:D

Big Col
18th March 2005, 04:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

OK, Bonnie is welcome on ALL runs..... but he must proudly display an NMS sticker on his Scoob :D:D:D:D

:D:D:D

Willie M
21st March 2005, 09:27 PM
Aye, it'd be a shame to barr him from any future runs. He doesn't get out that often after all ;):clown:
If you ever need a navigator Alan, just give me a shout :approve:

Sheilz
23rd March 2005, 06:04 AM
I'll wait for you too Alan!!
:blackeye::I:D:D

Why are you getting rid of the wee fella?

Gismo
23rd March 2005, 06:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz
Why are you getting rid of the wee fella?

Mostly cause the warranty runs out in a few months, add to that the problems Julz has had with her car
It's high time i went back to a car that i won't spend oodles of cash on :p

Kirsty
23rd March 2005, 08:05 AM
Sorry to hear about you being miniless Alan!! I have to echo what the others are saying tho and that we'd miss ya too much especially at Cullen if ye didnae come!! Look forward to seeing you on a run soon!! Are ye getting the horns put on your scoob??

minidriver#1
23rd March 2005, 08:09 AM
^^ are these imposters / turn coats still here? ;)

broken_brian
23rd March 2005, 11:58 PM
yes we are so there :p

macblob
24th March 2005, 12:04 AM
Ill jump on the still being here bandwagon too :p lol