PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Help Needed

Mini Me
9th March 2005, 07:30 PM
:eek: I have a customer who is fitting a cooper s exhaust to a cooper....problem is the rear backets and hangers are on back order and it's a gift for his wife required for friday.:eek::disapprove:

Can anyone help:question::)

john
9th March 2005, 11:52 PM
Do you have a powerflow dealer in your area??

If so they will make a hanger for you;)

Scottie
10th March 2005, 12:09 AM
MMV Stirling do Powerflow at least that's what they fitted to my nephews Corsa.:)

http://www.mmvperformance.co.uk/index.html

Mini Me
10th March 2005, 02:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

MMV Stirling do Powerflow at least that's what they fitted to my nephews Corsa.:)

http://www.mmvperformance.co.uk/index.html

Nae luck there....cheers SC:(

monkimagic
10th March 2005, 04:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

:eek: I have a customer who is fitting a cooper s exhaust to a cooper....problem is the rear backets and hangers are on back order and it's a gift for his wife required for friday.:eek::disapprove:

Has Bad dog Mini not done or doing this, give him a shout.

The Dogfather
10th March 2005, 04:09 AM
Turriff Tyres fitted my S exhaust they made up the hangers, they're powerflow dealers. It's a hell of a trek from Stirling though!

sleepyrascal
10th March 2005, 04:17 AM

Is this being done through Menzies out of interest? Its just I thought BMW garages wouldn't touch mods etc.

Mini Me
10th March 2005, 04:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Is this being done through Menzies out of interest? Its just I thought BMW garages wouldn't touch mods etc.

No ,it's Carlo from Pentagon,he has bought a cooper:p;)