PDA

View Full Version : black s works

Nick
4th March 2005, 08:56 PM
Just been reading another thread somebody was saying they never get spotted!

Nobody seems to spot me in Aberdeen either and my roof is pretty loud!

Nick

Natalie
5th March 2005, 01:39 AM
Which area of Aberdeen are you in most days!? I'll try and spot ya! :D

Nick
7th March 2005, 10:10 PM
well i stay in town, usually drive up to portlethan in mornings...

in west end most of time,,,where are you and your mini hiding most days???

Natalie
7th March 2005, 10:28 PM
Yeah i am in the west end most of the time aswel. I live near town but I work out in Dyce during the week and in Altens at the weekend! Sooo i guess that's why i never see you driving about! lol :D

Look out for an Astro Black cooper, 17" S alloys, xenon's and my reg ends in FSY - cos im FUSSY!! hehe!!

Nat :D

Nick
7th March 2005, 10:38 PM
yes indeed that will explain it!

i'll look of for you miss fussy...

as i said before cant miss my cheque roof!

Natalie
7th March 2005, 10:52 PM
Hehe thanks!! :D Did you buy your car from JC!? If you did you should pop in bye one weekend cos that is where i work at weekend's! :D

Nick
7th March 2005, 11:11 PM
no i bought it from grassicks in perth, reason being that my dad buys his BMW's there and we know manager......it will be a pain in the bum though when i need to service it and have to take it to Perth...

or can i take to JC??? Let me know and i'll pop past and see ya..

Natalie
7th March 2005, 11:24 PM
Oh right i see!! lol!! I was thinking we haven't had that many Works kits put on Mini's from this dealership. No you are allowed to get it serviced at JC no probs! :D This particular weekend is my weekend off but i am having to come in on Sat to help as it will be extra busy due to the launch of the new 3 series apparently! :D

Nick
7th March 2005, 11:34 PM
ah cool..i only bought it in November and have only done 5K in it so doesnt need serviced for a little while yet but i will bring it to you guys as it is closer..

Having said that my exhaust rattles a bit! Bit annoying and want it fixed!

hmm new 3 series out eh....wonder what will happen to prices of older cars....sisters boyfriend has a 330ci and was thinking about one myself....although i think s works mini is probably faster and better to drive!

So what do u do at JC sales woman person???

Natalie
7th March 2005, 11:39 PM
I help out with selling the MINI's!! :D I give people test drives and sometimes help people spec up a car!! I want to eventually get into sales and so this is giving me good experience at the moment. Where about's do you work!? :D

Nick
8th March 2005, 12:04 AM
this is pretty funny....our own conversation in a mini forum....lol...should of just added you to my msn...

Emmm i work in the boring world of IT.........nah i like it really...

so this job is part-time until you are trained??

well if i get bored of my mini you can spec up a 330ci for me....

Natalie
8th March 2005, 12:12 AM
lol i know we have hogged a forum thingy!! I am online at the moment on messenger but i am on the webmessenger version. My address is my email address that should be displayed for you to access. You add me seen as i don't know your MSN address. Thanks! :D

Nick
8th March 2005, 12:17 AM
what the 'bat' email address?!?!

Natalie
8th March 2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah lol!! My nick name is Nat the Bat!! hehe hence i call my MINI the Batmobile or Natmobile!! :D

sleepyrascal
8th March 2005, 12:36 AM
Surprised I dont see you in the mornings Nick. I head out to St Cyrus every day around 8:30am. As for you Nat, I also live in the Hazlehead area but I don't think I've ever seen you about.. Sorry to barge in :D:D

Natalie
8th March 2005, 12:45 AM
No it's cool Sleepy - Ewan isn't it!? LOL :D I am always on the look out for MINI's but no still haven't seen ya!

Nick
8th March 2005, 12:50 AM
Ewan i will try to be on time into work and maybe i will see you!!

you go through altens or past Kincorth?...i usually drive past Kincorth..

What colours your car?!!

sleepyrascal
8th March 2005, 12:51 AM
Yeh Its Ewan.

You can't miss my car at the moment. Its the one sitting on Kings Gate with the horrible black steel wheels. :disapprove:

I'll keep an eye out for ya!;)