PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Dundee

Julz
3rd March 2005, 11:37 PM
know where I can get my mobile unlocked if t-mobile take a strop and don't do it for me??:clown:

Burple
4th March 2005, 12:45 AM
Sorry Ickle J...
Not for sure, but I've heard rumours of the dodgy computer game shop on the bottom end of Princes Street might be able to help...

Julz
4th March 2005, 01:02 AM
The guy in O2 said there was a place in the Forum Centre, so we braved it and went for a wander through, couldn't find it, got scared, ran away!:eek::blackeye: I'm told there's a place at the bottom of Whitehall!8)

Burple
4th March 2005, 01:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

The guy in O2 said there was a place in the Forum Centre, so we braved it and went for a wander through, couldn't find it, got scared, ran away!:eek::blackeye: I'm told there's a place at the bottom of Whitehall!8)

Oh yeah.. I know where that is... a wee phone shop to the right of MacDaniels pub ;)

Heh.. the Forum centre is a scary place! If you don't have asthma or lung cancer you can sure get it by the time you walk (or crawl) out!!!
:dead::dead::dead:

sleepyrascal
4th March 2005, 01:42 AM
you might find what you need here:

http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/unlock-codes.htm

duncan
4th March 2005, 01:59 AM
http://unlockme.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php

Post your request on the forum here, and some kind soul might answer back with the unlock code.
And its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Julz
4th March 2005, 05:27 PM
Cheers guys, I'll try Duncans link first cause there's nothing better than getting something for free!! Now all I need to do id decide which new company to go with!8)

Burple
4th March 2005, 07:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Cheers guys, I'll try Duncans link first cause there's nothing better than getting something for free!! Now all I need to do id decide which new company to go with!8)

That's probably the best solution... passed that shop in Princes St this morning... It's vanished!!! ;):D

Not that it was dodgy... oh no.... ;)

eddie 44
4th March 2005, 07:14 PM
julz there is a wee shop in perth advertising phones unlocked.
its in scotts st, opposite concord...