PDA

View Full Version : HELP urgent

Fontal
3rd March 2005, 06:50 PM
I need to find a alloy wheel refurbisher in Aberdeen as I have just sold the car and wheels to Minimadtez and I said I would get the 17"s refurbed but the only gut that did it up here in Shetland has moved on to pastures new and there is nobody that does it up here now :(

HELP please

The Dogfather
3rd March 2005, 07:00 PM
Que Martin!

sleepyrascal
3rd March 2005, 07:03 PM
Grab some silver paint from the local model shop... we wont tell anybody!:D

There is a chap in Aberdeen would come to Tez' house. You could arrange for that to happen when she gets the car home.

Again, que Sullivan

AberdeenMini
3rd March 2005, 07:18 PM
There is a guy in Laurencekirk who does it from his van. I think a few folk on this site have used him.

Blasted Alloys
Tel: 01561 378 148

choc
3rd March 2005, 08:04 PM
i used blasted alloys a few years ago he was very good

MartinSullivan
4th March 2005, 09:35 PM
Sorry for taking so long to reply - was in transit to Manchester yesterday. Speak to Wul at Blasted Alloys - he will come to you in his van and do the refurb in a day. Does a good job - but he is also busy so you might have to wait for an apointment.

Good Luck

sleepyrascal
4th March 2005, 09:52 PM
would i be right in saying that he charges about £40 a wheel?

Wul
4th March 2005, 09:56 PM
What - even including the ferry fare to shetland? :p

X30YES
4th March 2005, 11:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fontal

I need to find a alloy wheel refurbisher in Aberdeen as I have just sold the car and wheels to Minimadtez and I said I would get the 17"s refurbed but the only gut that did it up here in Shetland has moved on to pastures new and there is nobody that does it up here now :(

HELP please
Ask the Bird from Oz:p

minimadtez
5th March 2005, 02:34 AM
Hey Fontal, dont worry about it...
Ill get that sorted out later.:)