PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Newbie

Marc
2nd March 2005, 09:40 PM
Hi

Picked up my Hyper Blue/Black MCS yesterday in Dundee. Really Enjoyed the drive back up yesterday and can't stop smiling. Even after I may have been caught speeding at Stonehaven on my way back to Aberdeen (They were hiding in the bushes after the speed camera on the hill). Hope to see some of you about soon.

Marc

Big Col
2nd March 2005, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the Site mate. Hope you got away with the ticket. :(

MartinSullivan
2nd March 2005, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around

Crombers
2nd March 2005, 09:57 PM
Welcome aboard , you could see lots of us on Sundays run. Interested ?

Natalie
2nd March 2005, 10:02 PM
Hey Marc!

Welcome to the site! I'll look out 4ya cruising about!! :D

sleepyrascal
2nd March 2005, 10:11 PM
mmmmmmm i passed a hyper blue 05 mini just past Dundee heading towards Aberdeen. It was only travelling about 50/60 mph and I passed it at about a few more mph than that so didnt really get a good look. may av been you. around 5pm ish

Welcome along.

Marc
2nd March 2005, 10:20 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes.

Crombers - Hopefully will be able to get along some Sundays but that's not a very good day for me.

Sleepyrascal - That may well have been me. I found it really hard to keep my speed at around 70 as the car has so much more potential and just wanted to pull away. I also wanted to vary the speed a bit. I let it slow then gave it bursts of speed. Unfortunately I may have done this at Stonehaven. What were you driving?

sleepyrascal
2nd March 2005, 10:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Marc

Thanks for all the welcomes.

Crombers - Hopefully will be able to get along some Sundays but that's not a very good day for me.

Sleepyrascal - That may well have been me. I found it really hard to keep my speed at around 70 as the car has so much more potential and just wanted to pull away. I also wanted to vary the speed a bit. I let it slow then gave it bursts of speed. Unfortunately I may have done this at Stonehaven. What were you driving?

I was in a Brtsh.rcing.green cooper with horrible black steel wheels.

phantom
3rd March 2005, 02:27 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :D:D:D

monkimagic
3rd March 2005, 04:14 AM
And more aberdonians join the fold, welcome sir !

Willie M
3rd March 2005, 05:13 PM
Welcome to NMS Marc :cool:

AberdeenMini
3rd March 2005, 06:38 PM
Hello Marc :)

X30YES
5th March 2005, 01:45 AM
Welcome to NMS