PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen to KFC Dundee

john
2nd March 2005, 07:30 PM
Depart!! at 7.45 sharp from Duthie Park!!

Aberdeen Duthie Park
John
Nenah
Brian
any others???

Dundee KFC (leaving 8.55)
John
Nenah
Brian
Bonnie Scotland
Low_n_Loud1
Flick
Jeff
KJ Innit

Julz
2nd March 2005, 08:29 PM
And I'll tag on as you pass Perth!;)

john
2nd March 2005, 11:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

And I'll tag on as you pass Perth!;)

You are welcome to tag along for the rest of it,but if you just want company as we pass Perth then thats fine too:D:D

Julz
3rd March 2005, 08:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by john

You are welcome to tag along for the rest of it,but if you just want company as we pass Perth then thats fine too:D:D

Och, I'll see how I'm feeling, might just tag along the rest of the way now that you mention it!!;):D

The Dogfather
3rd March 2005, 08:30 PM
John - Barring any major F ups on my part I'll be there!

Julz
6th March 2005, 05:29 AM
Ok, can some kind soul phone me as you're approaching the Broxden roundabout and I'll tag on from there (I'll sit and wait patiently at the Esso) just to save you all trailing in for little ol' me!!:kiss::D

The Dogfather
6th March 2005, 06:27 AM
John - Major F up! Been to Ikea today so I don't fancy the drive down the A90 again, have a good day everyone!

minidriver#1
6th March 2005, 10:20 AM
Julz , i dont have your number, but as we approach, i'll toot my horn for a wee while lol. or we could come into Esso and collect you.

Gismo
6th March 2005, 04:47 PM
I'll phone you :)

Julz
6th March 2005, 04:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I'll phone you :)

Cheers!!:clown: I can't do outgoing calls just now cause t-mobile have cut me off a few days early!!:mad: But we should have Rob's phone just incase!!;)

X30YES
6th March 2005, 05:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

John - Major F up! Been to Ikea today so I don't fancy the drive down the A90 again, have a good day everyone!
'John - Barring any major F ups on my part I'll be there!'
Sure was one Major one that !!:p