PDA

View Full Version : New guy in town...

zimbo
2nd July 2003, 02:50 AM
Well hi there everyone... just thought I would join up with you guys,
because like low_n_load1 who has just joined today as well, he recomended I join so thats good enough for meeee.... I've been round MINI2 as well, joining something a bit closer to home is great!!:D

Will definately be hopeing to meet some of you guys on some of your next runs, any excuse to get out and play is good enough for me.
So I look forward to meeting you. :D:D:D

macblob
2nd July 2003, 03:02 AM
Hiya, welcome on board

where abouts u at?

Brian

Monsta Mo Mini
2nd July 2003, 04:39 AM
Another Dundonian!!!!!!

Welcome aboard and hope to see you at some of the up and coming events. Keep posting!

cheers

Calum

knaone
2nd July 2003, 07:33 AM
the Dundonians are massing... we are a scary enough bunch at the best of times without the need for tackling message boards en mass hehe

knaone
2nd July 2003, 07:40 AM
Ah.... I Know your car now Zimbo (just looked on Mini2) seen you about a few times.... saw you yesterday? (monday) you were coming down the kingsway and i was waiting (Red One) to get on hehe dunno if ya saw me wave i was a little slow to react :D

zimbo
3rd July 2003, 01:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by knaone

Ah.... I Know your car now Zimbo (just looked on Mini2) seen you about a few times.... saw you yesterday? (monday) you were coming down the kingsway and i was waiting (Red One) to get on hehe dunno if ya saw me wave i was a little slow to react :D

Yeh think I remember it was at the asda roundabout, you were away to turn right, up the kingsway? I think!!:)

Julz
3rd July 2003, 02:20 AM
How come I go up and down the Kingsway every day and I never see any minis??:( (just t:eek:ats on corsas and novas!!)

knaone
3rd July 2003, 03:45 AM
Yeah Zimbo that was me :cool::D was turning right to go up...

Never ever seen your car Julz being honest i hardly see a lot of minis about really, very few seem to wave back... i am now at the stage that i'm quite shocked if someone does! :(:dead::eek:

Julz
3rd July 2003, 03:50 AM
Well, if you go into JC's sometime next week, BabyB will be hiding in there for a wee while:D

zimbo
3rd July 2003, 07:06 AM
Julz

Yeh I think i've seen you on the kingsway before as well!!! nearly snapped my neck, trying to get a better look at that MCS of yours, good to know that I am not the only one with 18" wheels on...

So I take it you are from round dundee as well then?:)

Why is your car going into JCs?

Zimbo :D:D:D

minidriver#1
3rd July 2003, 06:38 PM
hey dude, i'm the bloke in the silk green / black that flashed you before, my lights, around the time when you were workin on your new bumper look ;) nice to see it all sprayed and everything, looks pretty mean. The wheels are nice too.

You in dundee or across the Tay?

Burple
3rd July 2003, 06:39 PM
Excellent.... (a la Monty burns..;))

So the Dundee Mafia are arriving en masse for the take over!!
heh heh heh...

Spoke to the Dealer today... Car's READY!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
All I need is an Insurance Cover note!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
How can I concentrate on trivial things like work now!?!?!?!

Ewan :D

Burple
3rd July 2003, 06:49 PM
KJ....
The same KJ on MINI2??
Saw your pics from your gallery... thought the Dealer looked familiar...
snigger...

GEt ready to flash (Your lights!! ;) ) to a bootiful Pepper white Cooper with 17s!!

Willie M
3rd July 2003, 09:12 PM
Welcome Zimbo :cool: Hopefully see you on some future NMS get togethers.

Willie
(another Dundonian (in exile))....
well I was born in Dundee

Julz
4th July 2003, 01:46 AM
Zimbo, whats your mini like??
BabyB is going away to the health farm for a makeover....:D

minidriver#1
4th July 2003, 03:01 AM
yo, L'n'L, aye, its the same KJ :) i'f you see me, you'll know by the stickers on the back side windows for two of my websites :) and the colour of my car obviously. hehe.

Look forward to hookin up n checkin out your new car :) :)

zimbo
4th July 2003, 07:59 AM
Julz

If you want to check out what my car is like you will have to look in mini2.com for my gallery, I am sure you will like what you see, or at least I hope you do;) Was going to stick piccies in here as well but I don't think there is a gallery in here like mini2!!

:p

Krusty
18th July 2003, 06:00 PM
Hi Zimbo, replying from another thread - I'm loving my new MCS. I'm sure LnL has told you all about the wee additions that I've been doing to it!

See you tomorrow.....