PDA

View Full Version : The Wife

Mini Me
26th February 2005, 06:54 AM
can you tell she's not speaking to me, cos thare aint a thread iv'e missed :eek::blackeye::(:disapprove:

The Dogfather
26th February 2005, 07:08 AM
What have you done to upset her this time???

Mini Me
26th February 2005, 07:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Same as always,,,feck all:(
Its her birthday and i bought her cloths that were a size too big...huge mistake, cos thats me telling her she's fat !!!!!!!NOT :eek:[B)
What ever happened to, it's the thought that counts.:question:

Big Gordy
26th February 2005, 07:23 AM
What:eek: the fact you 'thought' she was big;) :p:D:approve:

Big Gordy
26th February 2005, 07:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

bought her cloths that were a size too big

It's no wonder she's not speaking to you if you bought her cloths for her birthday you twit;) :p:D:approve:

Mini Me
26th February 2005, 07:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

bought her cloths that were a size too big

It's no wonder she's not speaking to you if you bought her cloths for her birthday you twit;) :p:D:approve:

and paul weller tickets,cd's ,virgin vouchers, out tomorrow for a meal(dunno about that one)and a holiday......:disapprove:

Big Gordy
26th February 2005, 07:59 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhh you mean "CLOTHES";) I thought you bought her HUUUUUUUGE dish "cloths" silly me:D :p:D:approve:

Mini Me
26th February 2005, 08:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Ohhhhhhhhhh you mean "CLOTHES";) I thought you bought her HUUUUUUUGE dish "cloths" silly me:D :p:D:approve:

Are you mad !!!! ad be deed man:eek::blackeye:
NMS seeks new Gimp would be the cry:disapprove:
Who would Col annoy, and sort out NMS discount,find quicker build slots for NMS peeps............continue my over the fence after hours dodgy dealings :question:;):eek:

sh@z
27th February 2005, 06:54 AM
Im surprised that you are surprise that shes not talking to you after getting her clothes a size too big!! Vouchers man VOUCHERS or shoulda JUST had romantic dinner and flowers! You auld yins these days we need to teach you everything! lol

Its like when she asks "Does my bum look big in this" and you say "Hmm yeah it does a little doesnt it" i mean.... straight to Defcon 3 if that happens! lol

sleepyrascal
27th February 2005, 09:25 AM
quote:

Its like when she asks "Does my bum look big in this" and you say

"No love, it looks big because of your poor diet and lack of excercise":D

Big Col
28th February 2005, 05:07 PM
or "Not just in that..."

Seriously though...Iain mate...you work in sales. Buying clothes??? What you thinking about? That's always a recipe for disaster. Too big and she thinks you're saying she's fat. Too small and she thinks you're saying she's fat and your hinting to get her to lose weight. As Sheilz says, vouchers man vouchers. Even then you might be in trouble for not putting any thought into their present or if you get them for the wrong shop you're in trouble too. It's a friggin minefield mate! Burds man!!!

Mini Martyn
28th February 2005, 06:35 PM
What you should have said is, the reason that i bought them too big is because you are too thin, i want you to put on some weight!! ;)

Mini Me
1st March 2005, 07:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
or "Not just in that..."

Seriously though...Iain mate...you work in sales. Buying clothes??? What you thinking about? That's always a recipe for disaster. Too big and she thinks you're saying she's fat. Too small and she thinks you're saying she's fat and your hinting to get her to lose weight. As Sheilz says, vouchers man vouchers. Even then you might be in trouble for not putting any thought into their present or if you get them for the wrong shop you're in trouble too. It's a friggin minefield mate! Burds man!!!

But she is fat ,and annoying,and does my head in......;)
I want my mommy :disapprove:

sh@z
1st March 2005, 10:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
As Sheilz says, vouchers man vouchers.

DID YOU JUST CALL ME SHEILZ!?! lol

But she is fat ,and annoying,and does my head in......

AHAHAHAHAHA if she ever reads this post!! cmon guys print it out and take it in next time you wanna good deal on your next car! In fact i shoulda taken it in today lol

Clare1
19th March 2005, 08:28 PM
Any more cheek from Iain and i might just show Fiona.......!!!

He'd be right in for it! haha Infact, i think he'd get another black eye!!!! ;0)

X30YES
20th March 2005, 05:18 AM

quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Same as always,,,feck all:(
Its her birthday and i bought her cloths that were a size too big...huge mistake, cos thats me telling her she's fat !!!!!!!NOT :eek:[B)
What ever happened to, it's the thought that counts.:question:
Women :eek:....Did you not tell her she could grow into them:D:D:D