PDA

View Full Version : Going.... going.... gone, gone, gone.....

Willie M
24th February 2005, 05:05 PM
Chunk and I parted company on Monday evening. He's returned to the mothership (that minime totally fleeced me so he did ;)) to sit, for a wee while, with Big Col's auld mowta (the zebra stripes were lovely by the way).

Big changes in work patterns and life in general have brought about his departure. I'm looking to turn the proceeds from his sale into something more aquatically based ;) (I'm sure Fontal will know where I'm coming from).

Linda's told me I can still borrow the Daisy from time to time so I guess all is not lost. Sadly for you lot..... I'll still be around ;):p

Oh. Mini Martyn's spotted him already ;)

Big Col
24th February 2005, 05:20 PM
You mean you sold him and never even gave me a shot?!?! :(

IAIN! We need to talk about a test drive! :D

Fontal
24th February 2005, 05:27 PM
Sorry to here that Chunk has gone Willie looking forward to seeing the new floatation device :p

GAJ
24th February 2005, 05:58 PM
Poor Chunk; gone but not forgotten. If only my circumstances had been different!;) So, when do you get the water wings?:clown:

Gismo
24th February 2005, 06:20 PM
But but but, it's always the wife's car that has to go :p:blackeye:;)

Wul
24th February 2005, 06:34 PM
Oh man! sorry to hear that Willie - but when the snow melts this week your new flotation device will come into it's own! :D

Julz
24th February 2005, 07:47 PM
Och!! And the Goonies was on the other night too!!:( Poor Daisy will be all lonely then, and I thought I had first dibs on their first offspring!!:evil:

Bye bye Chunk:kiss:

Willie M
24th February 2005, 10:03 PM
Sob :( Thanks for the sympathies folks

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

But but but, it's always the wife's car that has to go :p:blackeye:;)
DOH!! I knew I'd made a mistake somewhere along the line :I

Sorry there were no offspring Julz. Turned out that after Stouffer, Daisy just couldn't give herself to another MINI ;)

3GGG
24th February 2005, 10:48 PM
Oh No - first Calum and now Willie is to be MINIless - what is the world coming to? look at this way Willie, one less car to wash. ;)

Wul
25th February 2005, 12:10 AM
So is there a canal that runs from Perthshire to Bonnybridge? :p

Willie M
25th February 2005, 01:33 AM
You know I could actually get back and forward to my work by boat.
Take the River Earn from Crieff, into the Tay, down the coast into the Forth, along to Grangemouth and into the sealock, then along the Forth & Clyde canal, right to my doorstep in Bonnybridge.

It'd probably take about 3 days mind you :sleepy:;)

sh@z
25th February 2005, 01:36 AM
awwww Willie why did u have to sell the wee man!!!! hehe ... ah well at least you still have 1 mini in the family but shes gonna so lonely.

Hope you have fun when you get your new toy :)

macblob
25th February 2005, 02:04 AM
sorry to hear chunk got sold Willie, but u not getting a wee bit old for a jetski?

Mini Me
25th February 2005, 04:32 AM
i am proud to say that chunk is now on my forecourt:Dand for sale.......His parents took very good care off him, but now i've got him:evil:

Fancy a spin Col;)

duncan
25th February 2005, 05:05 AM
Best of luck on your new adventure, Willie.

At the end of the day, its only a car, a damn good one right enough, but other things have to take priority.

Jeff
25th February 2005, 05:38 AM
I have heard that these remote control 1:10 scale model boats are quite good Willie!!!:D Thats all you can probably afford after Minime has crossed your palm with silver:p.

Mini Me
25th February 2005, 08:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jeff

I have heard that these remote control 1:10 scale model boats are quite good Willie!!!:D Thats all you can probably afford after Minime has crossed your palm with silver:p.

Close ,it was a MINI fridge magnet:eek::blackeye::p

Big Col
25th February 2005, 04:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

i am proud to say that chunk is now on my forecourt:Dand for sale.......His parents took very good care off him, but now i've got him:evil:

Fancy a spin Col;)

See you next Saturaday mate, so long as Clare doesn't see him before then! :eek::blackeye:;)

Willie M
25th February 2005, 04:57 PM
Now, now Col & minime.... don't you go abusing the wee fella :mad:
Aye, what a deal I got from minime right enough :disapprove: I've just discovered it's gonna be bl**dy difficult getting myself a wee boat, with only a crate of empty Barrs bottles and a MINI fridge magnet to put down as a deposit :dead:

Big Col
25th February 2005, 05:31 PM
See it's all funny when you're encouraging people to put ZEBRA STRIPES on my old motor but when it comes to Chunk well THAT'S a different story! ;)

Don't worry mate. If Iain does let me out for a wee spin in him I'll treat him with respect.

Actually...Zebra stripes...HEY IAIN! :D

Mini Martyn
25th February 2005, 07:33 PM
Hope that the 124 point check has been carried out Ian, if Big Col has a go it will need another safty check!!

Good luck Willie look forward to a booze cruise!! hickup!! :D

Duncan Stewart
26th February 2005, 05:11 AM
Sorry to hear Chunk has gone. Hope you won't be a stranger

Mini Me
26th February 2005, 05:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Now, now Col & minime.... don't you go abusing the wee fella :mad:
Aye, what a deal I got from minime right enough :disapprove: I've just discovered it's gonna be bl**dy difficult getting myself a wee boat, with only a crate of empty Barrs bottles and a MINI fridge magnet to put down as a deposit :dead:

Oh dry yer eyes:eek::blackeye:;),you just flash your platinum American Express to them ,and your sorted.........
Well be calling you P Diddy soon...:D

Willie M
27th February 2005, 09:28 PM
Huh!! Platinum Amex cards are so last year :clown:
I've got myself a Black one ;):p

lightbody
27th February 2005, 11:39 PM
And I never even got a chance to see him!

Hope your new vessel handles as well as the old one ;)

Mini Me
28th February 2005, 04:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by lightbody

Fancy a chance to buy him ;):question:

Craig
28th February 2005, 05:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

quote:Originally posted by lightbody

Fancy a chance to buy him ;):question:

Off on a sickie and still trying to sell MINIs - whit ur u like Broon. I need to know you tommorrow re the selling of a MINI:eek:

Kirsty
28th February 2005, 07:26 AM
Awwwww, another gid un off to pastures new!! Hope to still see you about tho Willie!! Good luck wiv the new wheels or wings or floats!! (getting a bit confused now!! Sounds like it might be a james bond type machine!!)

Mini Me
1st March 2005, 04:48 AM
SOLD:D:D:D,off to a new home ...
Sorry Col,nae shot on saturday:disapprove:

Willie M
1st March 2005, 05:22 PM
:eek::eek: Holy fork Batman!!!!
That minime doesn't hang about does he?
Chunk was obviously a 'quality mowta', just crying out to be bought ;) Hmmmmmm..... perhaps, in retrospect, I undersold myself by accepting a MINI fridge magnet and a crate of empty Barrs bottles :mad::mad::mad: Right, that's it.... I'm off round to minime's hoose to dish him oot a pure tankin' :blackeye::blackeye::eek::evil:

Mini Me
1st March 2005, 09:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

:eek::eek: Holy fork Batman!!!!
That minime doesn't hang about does he?
Chunk was obviously a 'quality mowta', just crying out to be bought ;) Hmmmmmm..... perhaps, in retrospect, I undersold myself by accepting a MINI fridge magnet and a crate of empty Barrs bottles :mad::mad::mad: Right, that's it.... I'm off round to minime's hoose to dish him oot a pure tankin' :blackeye::blackeye::eek::evil:

<sorryfelloffmachair> You gonny come doon and slap me to within an inch of ma life with your Amex card :eek::blackeye:;)LOL

We are the best Mr Moffat:I

bpirie1000
2nd March 2005, 05:04 AM
poor willie.. I go do a heap of work come back and the old school are selling there Minis.. boo hoo...

Never mind.. sure your going to look after Daisy.. get willie to polishing her Linda.....
anyways hope you are well and see you soon..

Brian

Willie M
2nd March 2005, 04:53 PM
Thanks Brian. I'm sure Linda will let me borrow 'her' MINI from time to time :I

minidriver#1
4th March 2005, 03:42 AM
sad to see it go, but like you said, priorities first AND you still have one in the family :) Just means you'll need to bribe Linda a little more for the use of her darling Daisy.

Get a classic! ;)

Mini Me
7th March 2005, 04:28 AM
Well,that's chunk away now...wipe a tear:p Off to his new family.......

Willie M
7th March 2005, 09:48 PM
<sob> :( I'll keep my eyes peeled for the wee fella.