PDA

View Full Version : How about.....

Julz
22nd February 2005, 11:51 PM
sponsoring me to wear a frock this weekend (I know, I'm going to have to wear one anyway:disapprove:!). This is a very unusual event, last time I wore a frock I got married so I'm hoping that won't happen again, and that was 2 years ago!!

So, how about it????:p

Scottie
22nd February 2005, 11:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

sponsoring me to wear a frock this weekend (I know, I'm going to have to wear one anyway:disapprove:!). This is a very unusual event, last time I wore a frock I got married so I'm hoping that won't happen again, and that was 2 years ago!!

So, how about it????:p

depends on what the frock is like. better still can we choose the frock for you:p

i'll sponsor you but need proof portrait photo before the event should do.:D

Heather
23rd February 2005, 12:09 AM
Im willing to part with some hard earned cash is the dress is teamed with some sort of headpiece such as a tiara:D

Scottie
23rd February 2005, 12:14 AM
wait a minute

when your talking frock are you meaning nice classy dress just above the knee kinda thing

or a we talking ball gown down to the ankles.

Julz
23rd February 2005, 12:15 AM
The only head piece is my hair I'm afraid! Although I do have a tiara which was made for me for my wedding!:I

The frock is bought and is hanging up somewhere!

Bonnie Scotland will also be at the event and can verify my wearing of the afore mentioned frock!:clown:

Heather
23rd February 2005, 12:18 AM
Just a thought Julz but since MMM's last run is soon after the ball perhaps we could use a picture of the rare event of you in "evening wear" to put a hat round to boost the pot?:question:

Julz
23rd February 2005, 12:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

wait a minute

when your talking frock are you meaning nice classy dress just above the knee kinda thing

or a we talking ball gown down to the ankles.

Proper frock, full length ball gown thing with swishy bit at the back!!:eek:

Julz
23rd February 2005, 12:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by Heather

Just a thought Julz but since MMM's last run is soon after the ball perhaps we could use a picture of the rare event of you in "evening wear" to put a hat round to boost the pot?:question:

Don't see why not! I was just looking for a big wodge of cash to hand over on the night, but every penny counts!!:D

Scottie
23rd February 2005, 12:21 AM
ok I'll sponsor you it's a brave thing your doing wouldnae catch me at it.:)

Scottie
23rd February 2005, 12:22 AM

Don't see why not! I was just looking for a big wodge of cash to hand over on the night, but every penny counts!!:D

maybe you could go on the run with the frock on better than any piccy.:p

duncan
23rd February 2005, 12:24 AM

<pops head up>
Evening Wear? :eek:;)
<realises its a ball gown thing>
Oh, that kind of evening wear:I

Julz
23rd February 2005, 12:24 AM
Why thank you kindly!! My only comfort is that I will have consumed vast amounts of alcohol before, during and after the monumentous wearing of the frock!:p

Big Col
23rd February 2005, 12:40 AM
Haud the bus!!! I'm no sponsoring you to wear a frock that you were going to wear anyway! That's just throwing money away.

I WILL sponsor you to wear the frock to MMM's last run though!

:D:D:D

Julz
23rd February 2005, 12:42 AM
Well the children will just have to go without then won't they!!:mad:

Heather
23rd February 2005, 12:45 AM
Col, its east coasters that are suppossed to be tight, not us. Get your wallet out!!:p

Big Col
23rd February 2005, 12:45 AM
If you're not willing to make the effort for them then yes they will. :)

Big Col
23rd February 2005, 12:58 AM
I've already donated H. I'm also perfectly willing to do so again if Julz is just willing to go that extra yard. :)

Burple
23rd February 2005, 01:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
I've already donated H. I'm also perfectly willing to do so again if Julz is just willing to go that extra yard. :)

Same here... and Same here again!! :D:D

Julz
23rd February 2005, 01:17 AM
You're both mean and evil and I'm going to stand in the corner and cry!:(

Big Col
23rd February 2005, 01:18 AM
Awwww but Julz think of the kids! :D

Burple
23rd February 2005, 01:21 AM
Won't Somebody PLEASE think of the children!!!!!!!

:D

Julz
23rd February 2005, 01:29 AM
NO <stamps feet in huffy tantrum>

Burple
23rd February 2005, 01:35 AM

NO <stamps feet in huffy tantrum>

Ahhhhh.... Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On..... Go On!!!!

(Pweeease???)
:D:D

Heather
23rd February 2005, 02:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Ok, I will join you in the extra yard debate........I WANT TO SEE A TIARA!!!;):D

Big Col
23rd February 2005, 04:55 PM
Come on ickle J! You've been giving us all dogs abuse about this (quite rightly so) for months now. In one thread you berated us all for not coming up with money making ideas well here you go! You've already got 3 people interested. I'll donate another tenner! GO ON! The big fancy frock, a tiara and pink Timbes!!! :D:D:D

Julz
23rd February 2005, 05:44 PM
Thank god, I thought you were going to request that I wear my pink wellies!! Phew!! Tiara possible, pink timbes doubtful!! But NOT on the run, this is a once in a lifetime event only, so obviously it ain't going to happen twice! I might not even let you see any pics!!:p:D

Wul
23rd February 2005, 06:51 PM
Julz - as i've already donated a second time - i'm ordering you to go dressed like this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/images/bbc/programmes_tv_idents_and_screenshots/entertainment/400little_britain.jpg

But Rob needs to wear the bunnet too :p

Julz
23rd February 2005, 07:39 PM
Don't think beige will go with his kilt, but that is what I'm going to be wearing, how did you know??:p

Wul
23rd February 2005, 07:52 PM
[high pitched voice]Cos your a layyydeeee don't you know![/high pitched voice]

;):D