PDA

View Full Version : What day is it ???

Willie M
30th June 2003, 08:42 PM
Haven't been around here much this last week or so, been exceptionally busy on the work front :sleepy: Gotta do something to pay Linda's bills I suppose ;):blackeye:

Looking forward to Cullen big style, I'm in severe need of some MINI therapy, ain't been out on a run since Perthshire :p

Hopefully catch up with some of you / all of you soon :cool:

Monsta Mo Mini
30th June 2003, 09:57 PM
Know the feeling mate!

Gismo
30th June 2003, 10:58 PM
I've been inside all week as well, never mind, been crunching numbers for days so i can justify a cheap M3 and keep my Mili :)

Anyone know if £7k is good for a 58000 mile M reg M3???? and i don't want everyone saying yes just so i'll keep the mini :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

john
1st July 2003, 07:34 AM
Sorry Alan no idea,try calling Alan Keith.

As for Mini's I think I can now do most of the Cullen run with my eyes shut.

I went out on sunday with Rona for a bit of practise for the rally :)she loved the roads too:cool:

Julz
1st July 2003, 04:10 PM
Alan, I've consulted the expert (that would be Rob BTW, as he reads all the car mags!!) Apparently £7k will get you an alright, but not too good one, more £10k is the best range! Try Top Marques mag, or even better, go for the classic M3, or should that be an Mmmmmm3!!:p

Monsta Mo Mini
1st July 2003, 05:08 PM
Have you tried Deutch (sp?) Marque in Edinburgh?

Gismo
1st July 2003, 05:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Alan, I've consulted the expert (that would be Rob BTW, as he reads all the car mags!!) Apparently £7k will get you an alright, but not too good one, more £10k is the best range! Try Top Marques mag, or even better, go for the classic M3, or should that be an Mmmmmm3!!:p Thanks Julz, but my question was if the price was good for that particular car :) i'm not too concerned if the model etc is not that good :cool:
I noticed in places like autotrader etc that private sales are approx £9k for the same car.

Bonnie Scotland