PDA

View Full Version : One last try.....

Julz
18th February 2005, 08:49 PM
Well, with just a week to go until the Mini2 Charity Ball (in aid of Whizz Kids and Woodlands School) I thought I would have one last go at trying to persuade some of you tight-fisted kind and generous people to make a wee donation to the cause. This is to be presented on the night on behalf of NMS so the more cash we have, the more impressed everyone will be at how wonderful we are!:D

There are a few individuals who have made contributions in other ways, but I'd be really grateful if a few more folks had a sudden urge of generosity and donated a pound or two! Ah go on, you know you want to;)

If that sudden urge (of generosity!) comes over you, please email (mailto:its_for_charidee_mate@hotmail.com) me and I will reply with a paypal request.

Thank you in advance to all you wonderful people:p

Monsta Mo Mini
18th February 2005, 09:00 PM
Come on folks! A lot of people have put a lot of effort into this event. Let's (once again) show these southerners that we defy the stereotype as being lifelong Beige Card holders (© Fred McAulay) and open those wallets and donate!

phantom
19th February 2005, 02:34 AM
Yes come on 9 out of 700+ is quite pittyful!:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

Bazthemod
19th February 2005, 08:37 AM
Julz i sent you an e-mail, request to my paypal @ bazthemod@hotmail.com:)

Mini Me
21st February 2005, 04:55 AM
Is this still the same ball we gave the leccy car too ????
Or is this a new one ?

Julz
21st February 2005, 05:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bazthemod

Julz i sent you an e-mail, request to my paypal @ bazthemod@hotmail.com:)

I got it, thank you!! Unfortunately out of the 90+ folks that have read this thread, you're the only one to respond!:(:disapprove:

And yes minime, it's the same ball! It's this saturday! I think I should get sponsored for wearing a frock!!:dead:

Big Col
21st February 2005, 05:50 PM
<sniggers at the thought of Julz in a frock>

Julz
21st February 2005, 07:00 PM
I know, not all of us can look as good as you in a frock Col!!:p

Gismo
21st February 2005, 07:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
<sniggers at the thought of Julz in a frock>
I will of course have photographic evidence of the event :p

Wul
21st February 2005, 09:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
I got it, thank you!! Unfortunately out of the 90+ folks that have read this thread, you're the only one to respond!:(:disapprove:

Ahem!:blackeye:

Julz
21st February 2005, 10:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul
[b]
Ahem!:blackeye:

You don't count cause you were already wonderful enoguh to have donated previously!!;)